Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

10 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I'm not sure why, but that sounds something worth trying.

Sounds like you get some amazing food where you live. (Reference of Haribo from another thread).

That was a weekend in Poland!

Also got some crab flavoured lays which are very very crabby with a hint of tomato like prawn cocktail, they're also an acquired taste

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Xela said:

He's cancelled as he embodied toxic masculinity and the patriarchy. If the individual (not assuming genders) wants Milk Tray, they are strong and independent enough to get it themselves, thank you very much ;) 

Lets not even talk about Black Magic...

Upon reflection, remembering that very dodgy ad a bit more now, I suppose that James Bond style dressed in all black Milk Tray man was actually a disturbing obssessive maniac stalker (who may have been unknown to the lady or maybe an ex), not some bizarre but harmless 'extreme delivery' man from Amazon. Good grief, I know it was the lack of awareness 70s but still... Cadbury's should not have come up with that !

Edited by robby b

15 minutes ago, robby b said:

Upon reflection, remembering that very dodgy ad a bit more now, I suppose that James Bond style dressed in all black Milk Tray man was actually a disturbing obssessive maniac stalker (who may have been unknown to the lady or maybe an ex), not some bizarre but harmless 'extreme delivery' man from Amazon. Good grief, I know it was the lack of awareness 70s but still... Cadbury's should not have come up with that !

I suppose it worked at the time, but given how everyone is a bit more 'fragile' nowadays to such things, it wouldn't be something that would be acceptable nowadays I guess.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Gross

Chocolate  and ginger (or anything with ginger) yuck 🤮 

Your a cultural void, dark chocolate and ginger is a sign of superior taste and cultural elegance. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

nothing good ever contains the word Tony

I've tried their choc bars and really not keen on them , but i'll check these out ..just in case 

The main bars are abit hard but these are soft balls they really make a lot of difference in my opinion. 

Definitely better than the main bars big tone 👍

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Here are a few more golden oldies. I must admit, even I don't remember some of these. 

FB_IMG_1693296630628.jpg

My gran used to work for Cadburys, and had a lifetime pass for the seconds shop at the factory. I used to love going there (late 70's and early 80's) and filling up a rucksack for a couple of quid. I still love all the old favourites Double Decker, Fudge, Curly Wurly, Cream Eggs, cans of Schweppes pop. Happy days.

• Like 2

On 29/08/2023 at 10:00, mjmooney said:

Here are a few more golden oldies. I must admit, even I don't remember some of these. 

FB_IMG_1693296630628.jpg

Treets were the pre cursor to peanut m&ms weren’t they?

Loved them as a kid and I could never remember the name.

• Like 1

Â