Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

No, no, no. Proper Turkish delight is quite nice, but that rubbery stuff is horrible. 

You my friend can have all that proper Turkish delight and I'll keep my cheap sh!t.

It's too savoury made the proper style.

26 minutes ago, John said:

My top two: 50 British Candy Favorites | 2foodtrippers image.jpeg.b9833c323f87f8a77aa3e4ddc57d5d67.jpeg 

Yuk. Raisins. Fruit has no business being anywhere near chocolate. 

I'm heavily into chunky Kit Kats atm. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Chocolate needs fruit, nuts, biscuit, caramel, whatever - it's just too sickly on its own.

Not for me, it ain't. I can go through a family-size block of milk chocolate on my own, in a sitting. 

I try not to, though! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Not for me, it ain't. I can go through a family-size block of milk chocolate on my own, in a sitting. 

I try not to, though! 

I'm the opposite, if I have an easter egg with a couple of bars of say Snickers in it, I'll eat the snickers and give the egg itself away. 

I can't stomach chocolate on its own but I love a bit of fruit, nut, biscuit or caramel.

Send me your address, we'll set up an exchange. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 07/04/2023 at 16:49, mjmooney said:

Yuk. Raisins. Fruit has no business being anywhere near chocolate. 

I'm heavily into chunky Kit Kats atm. 

You sound like my son with his hatred of anything raisin related:D. These are soaked in rum though...🍸

7 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Oh retro chocolate tangent it's the Banana Drifters and the possibly even better Apple Pie and Custard Drifters for me

what-confused.gif

Edited by Xela

59 minutes ago, John said:

You sound like my son with his hatred of anything raisin related:D. These are soaked in rum though...🍸

Don't mind fruit cake. Just not in chocolate. 

• Like 1

I rarely eat chocolate. Id buy a Snickers if I'm actually hungry cuz they are filling.

I occasionally buy Tazo chocolate with Chile pepper. It's boutique stuff and pricey but really quality stuff. You can feel the sugar crystals as you bite into it.

12 hours ago, Xela said:

what-confused.gif

Mid 90's Limited Editions. I thought I'd link a photo or something but it appears to pre date the internet. There are 1 or 2 mentions in threads like this about lost chocolate. There appears to have been an empty banana wrapper sold on an auction site but the photo's been removed. They were both lush.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Â