Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

On 03/11/2022 at 16:27, tonyh29 said:

Ha , i actually like the Eclairs , but its always them left in the tub at the end as now I'm over 50 I can't eat them without requiring a trip to Harley Street afterwards

I agree with DD at the top , but Wispas need to be  demoted about 7 places 

The fudge to me represents shame. It's the end of Christmas, and you know you have been eating like a pig, and should start to behave, but you are drawn back to the tin. What? Only the awful awful fudge left? Sh*t. It's no good, you know that you don't want the fudge. You don't need it. You won't in any way enjoy it. But you take it. A wave of SHAME washes over you. Why do I do this to myself, you think. Why do I eat chocolates I don't like when I'm already too fat. F**k you fudge, F**k everything your chocolate covered gunk represents. I hate you fudge. 

Oh man there's a caramel left. Yessssssss! Life redeemed.

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Wispa Gold straight out of the fridge.

Woah!

How has this been allowed to pass without comment ;)

Chocolate in the fridge? What madness is this?

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, HKP90 said:

The fudge to me represents shame. It's the end of Christmas, and you know you have been eating like a pig, and should start to behave, but you are drawn back to the tin. What? Only the awful awful fudge left? Sh*t. It's no good, you know that you don't want the fudge. You don't need it. You won't in any way enjoy it. But you take it. A wave of SHAME washes over you. Why do I do this to myself, you think. Why do I eat chocolates I don't like when I'm already too fat. F**k you fudge, F**k everything your chocolate covered gunk represents. I hate you fudge. 

Thats a regular Monday for me :(

• Haha 1

A finger of fudge is just enough to give your kids a treat.
A finger of fudge is just enough until it's time to eat.
It's full of Cadbury goodness
But very small and neat
A finger of fudge is just enough to give your kids a treat.

• 4 weeks later...

My Tony's Chocolonely journey

Before lockdown I had become aware of Tony's Chocolonely as I saw it in shops and was intrigued by it's bright packaging but didn't get any as it was pretty expensive I thought, but then I noticed they did a small bar, even that was pretty expensive for what it was, I think £1.20, I decided to get it and have a piece over a number of days as that's what I sometimes do, but when I opened it I couldn't break it up like normal chocolate bars because of the way it was put together, so I just had the whole thing, only around 50g, so didn't really matter, I thought it tasted okay but nothing great, then during lockdown I noticed they had some of the bigger bars for sale on amazon I got one, can't remember the flavor, but I thought that one somehow seemed to taste better, not just because of the additonal ingredients but the chocolate itself, but I haven't got another since as awkward to eat because of the way the segements are put together, almost like crazy paving, also usually quite expensive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

My Tony's Chocolonely journey

Before lockdown I had become aware of Tony's Chocolonely as I saw it in shops and was intrigued by it's bright packaging but didn't get any as it was pretty expensive I thought, but then I noticed they did a small bar, even that was pretty expensive for what it was, I think £1.20, I decided to get it and have a piece over a number of days as that's what I sometimes do, but when I opened it I couldn't break it up like normal chocolate bars because of the way it was put together, so I just had the whole thing, only around 50g, so didn't really matter, I thought it tasted okay but nothing great, then during lockdown I noticed they had some of the bigger bars for sale on amazon I got one, can't remember the flavor, but I thought that one somehow seemed to taste better, not just because of the additonal ingredients but the chocolate itself, but I haven't got another since as awkward to eat because of the way the segements are put together, almost like crazy paving, also usually quite expensive.

Its nothing special for the extortionate pricing

• Like 2

Fry’s Chocolate Cream and UK-made Cadbury Fruit & Nut. There is clearly better chocolate that’s classier out there, but for me, these reign supreme. I think America’s almond Hershey bar is underrated by some Europeans. Interestingly, Hershey’s version of Cadbury chocolate is absolutely horrible. It shouldn’t have the Cadbury name on it.   

Â