Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, useless said:

My Tony's Chocolonely journey

Before lockdown I had become aware of Tony's Chocolonely as I saw it in shops and was intrigued by it's bright packaging but didn't get any as it was pretty expensive I thought, but then I noticed they did a small bar, even that was pretty expensive for what it was, I think £1.20, I decided to get it and have a piece over a number of days as that's what I sometimes do, but when I opened it I couldn't break it up like normal chocolate bars because of the way it was put together, so I just had the whole thing, only around 50g, so didn't really matter, I thought it tasted okay but nothing great, then during lockdown I noticed they had some of the bigger bars for sale on amazon I got one, can't remember the flavor, but I thought that one somehow seemed to taste better, not just because of the additonal ingredients but the chocolate itself, but I haven't got another since as awkward to eat because of the way the segements are put together, almost like crazy paving, also usually quite expensive.

I visited a client in Holland a good few years back and he bought me a load of these for the novelty value … I’d eat a slug  if it was covered in chocolate but I really wasn’t that impressed … don’t mind the slab size , it was the taste I wasn’t a fan of 

It's all about the Cadbury's for me, my Nan worked there during WW2 spoke about how they only employed single ladies back then, the minute you got married you had to leave but were showered with gifts.

Probably explains why i'm a type 2 diabetic 🤣

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Twirls are good aren't they?

Taste, texture, lack of mess, it has got it all. The thinking man's Flake.

A true all time great. 

• Like 2

Â