Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

32 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

it's basically a chocolate coated cottage cheese .. 

its really popular in Hungary  , McDonalds out there even do Milk Shake and ice cream flavour on their menu 

I'm not a fan of cottage cheese so it's the only chocolate Mrs H can buy that she doesn't have to hide to stop me scoffing it all 

Cottage cheese and chocolate.  Yuck  🤮 

Roses and Quality Street over Heroes and Celebrations. 

I don't want smaller versions of bars you can buy in shops. I want something different. Now, I concede the choice in Roses and QS has been reduced over the years, but they are still the top 2.

As a kid, we used to have a huge tin of both at Christmas. Happy days! 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Xela said:

Roses and Quality Street over Heroes and Celebrations. 

I don't want smaller versions of bars you can buy in shops. I want something different.

On reverse but you  can now buy some of the quality street flavours as an 80g bar of chocolate 

if you like chocolate orange Dem try and find this one

Image result for ritter sport dark chocolate orange

ritter sport are great, they've got a new one that i've got to try and find which is corn flakes and hazelnut, they have another new one which are mini gin chocolates

See the source image

they're ok but not as good as the mini rum chocolates which are incredible and i swear could get you drunk (if you could actually eat 3 bags worth...)

See the source image

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

ritter sport are great, they've got a new one that i've got to try and find which is corn flakes and hazelnut, they have another new one which are mini gin chocolates

See the source image

they're ok but not as good as the mini rum chocolates which are incredible and i swear could get you drunk (if you could actually eat 3 bags worth...)

See the source image

None of those are in the 22 varieties they sell in the UK. They actually sell a lot of the really boring ones but my favourite one they sell here is the cornflakes one. Also there's a whole bunch of that UK range I've never even seen. There is an orange available but not that one but i think I'd like the White CInnamon Crisp variety which is available but I've never seen it. You'd think the Salted Caramel one would be everywhere but, no, never seen that one either. Hell I've never seen the bog standard Milk chocolate for that matter, mainly nut varieties I see.

Cornflakes-100g-Ritter-Sport-lbox-1440x1

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bickster said:

None of those are in the 22 varieties they sell in the UK. They actually sell a lot of the really boring ones but my favourite one they sell here is the cornflakes one. Also there's a whole bunch of that UK range I've never even seen. There is an orange available but not that one but i think I'd like the White CInnamon Crisp variety which is available but I've never seen it. You'd think the Salted Caramel one would be everywhere but, no, never seen that one either. Hell I've never seen the bog standard Milk chocolate for that matter, mainly nut varieties I see.

Cornflakes-100g-Ritter-Sport-lbox-1440x1

thats a better range that i thought theres maybe only around 8 missing and mainly from the nut / cocoa selection

from the new ones the coffee crisp is really disappointing, the white choc cinnamon is good, the konnichawa isnt great and the salted caramel isnt as good as the cadburys or milka dime bar version

i go cornflakes or rum normally but german supermarkets being german supermarkets they also heavily rotate the discounted prices so now for 3 weeks of the month i cant bring myself to pay full price for it at the local supermarket 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

See the source image

See the source image

I like ritter. They do some great flavoures like salted caramel and coconut.  The yogurt ones giod will have to try these 👀

4 hours ago, bickster said:

You've stuffed your quote up, that wasn't me

ouch ... my apologies ...  I did indeed. It should have been:

On 03/11/2022 at 03:34, BOF said:

but doesn't that **** mean 61% wanted them in?

Â