Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I reckon you'd enjoy a Toblerone more than she would

I think a whole chocolate orange would be interesting. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Genie said:

Snowflakes were great back in the day

Screen-Shot-2018-06-12-at-114845.jpg

They’ve got to be due a comeback soon.

Ah man loved these. The closest you can find is milka or aero that does one similar

They need to bring back vice versas man

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ah man loved these. The closest you can find is milka or aero that does one similar

They need to bring back vice versas man

I think vice versa’s are still around. Someone bought me a bag a couple of years ago

Mars Wrigley are removing the Bounty from boxes of Celebrations in a UK trial because 39% of people wanted them gone. Now I'm no mathematologist but doesn't that **** mean 61% wanted them in? I guess they factored in the publicity it would all get, and that that would cover their ad cost for Christmas and put Celebrations front and centre. The decision being based on a minority still pisses me off though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

Mars Wrigley are removing the Bounty from boxes of Celebrations in a UK trial because 39% of people wanted them gone. Now I'm no mathematologist but doesn't that **** mean 61% wanted them in? I guess they factored in the publicity it would all get, and that that would cover their ad cost for Christmas and put Celebrations front and centre. The decision being based on a minority still pisses me off though.

Ah but to imptove the product they may still be removing the least popular item and replacing it with something more popular.

FTR Bounty's are horrible :D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

Way of the world these days! 

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Ah but to imptove the product they may still be removing the least popular item and replacing it with something more popular.

FTR Bounty's are horrible :D

You really think they'll replace them one for one? Or are you temporarily parking your cynicism just to argue ;):P

It seems Mars will be making "No Bounty" boxes available in some Tescos. So it's not a blanket removal. Also we're unaffected. That was another worry. Sometimes you do something and we get affected as collateral. They've said we won't this time :)

1 minute ago, bickster said:

I hate bounty, I'm more likely to buy celebrations now :P

Celebrations or Heroes, it's all good. Just don't buy Nestlé :thumb:

• Like 1

surely its established in law that  the pecking order for sweets in a clebrations tin  is 

Bounty 

Marathon

Twix

Malteaser

Milky Way 

Galaxy

Mars

and throw away  the Galaxy caramel 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Shocked 1

38 minutes ago, BOF said:

They factored in the publicity? That's the only **** reason they did it and all the 'sensible' news organisations **** fall for for it. Now THAT pisses me off.

Saw another one yesterday; an obvious typo on a massive billboard. It's a campaign for an internationally recognised snack food brand. Of course everyone producing noticed it. It was deliberate. Then come the online articles 'such and such brand' embarrassed as typo slips through etc. It's deliberate to make things go 'viral'.

And it pisses me off that the media will **** lap it up, not because it's news, or even newsworthy, but because it'll generate clicks.

• Like 3

Â