Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...

Overheard someone in a shop looking for those orange twirls, and the shopkeeper says that people have been coming in early and buying wholes boxes of them. Being sold for inflated prices on ebay.

I had an orange Twirl yesterday, it was fine, I'd prefer a normal Twirl I think

On Sunday I tried some lime flavoured dark chocolate, which I really don't think worked. It was very limey, and the tang didn't really work with the choc.

Today I tried a lemon Daim. I was apprehensive given my dislike of the lime choc, but this wasn't bad at all. Better than an orange Twirl.

Despite what the above may suggest, I don't tend to try different fruit flavoured chocolate every day.

• 2 years later...
53 minutes ago, useless said:

I didn't get any easter eggs again this year but had packet of these instead

LN_009361_BP_11.jpg

Happy Easter.

Mrs Sidcow spent 2 days trying to get a pack of those, but none to be found anywhere. 

My mini eggs were £1 in the Spar, you don't get many in a pack but they're really sweet, so don't need loads, don't even have to eat them in one go, could have one a day and make them last two weeks, that's what I did with some rolos. I didn't even want them but every year I tell myself I'm going to get an easter egg but then talk myself out of it by telling myself you can get just get a chocolate bar for cheaper and you get more chocolate, this year instead I got some mini eggs.

12 minutes ago, useless said:

My mini eggs were £1 in the Spar, you don't get many in a pack but they're really sweet, so don't need loads, don't even have to eat them in one go, could have one a day and make them last two weeks, that's what I did with some rolos. I didn't even want them but every year I tell myself I'm going to get an easter egg but then talk myself out of it by telling myself you can get just get a chocolate bar for cheaper and you get more chocolate, this year instead I got some mini eggs.

Careful having one rolo a day. That could cause a caramel overload. Try splitting them and having half a day 😉 

• Thanks 1

At one time I used to challenge myself not to eat, not because I'm fat I just liked the challenge, and instead of eating chocolate I'd instead smell it as a treat, was actually coconut balls, which made me wonder can I consume calories by smelling them

• Sad 1

Â