Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Anything that is chocolate / orange flavoured is absolutely disgusting, no one will ever convince me otherwise. Oddly (as her tastes follow her mother's more than mine), my daughter also shares this revulsion at the chocolate / orange combo

I've always really liked orange and chocolate, but more and more as time goes on I've noticed I can really taste how synthetic the orange flavour is and it's starting to put me off. It reminds me a bit of a 'Christmas' oil my old housemate had for one of those aroma vaporisers.

Just now, Sam-AVFC said:

I've always really liked orange and chocolate, but more and more as time goes on I've noticed I can really taste how synthetic the orange flavour is and it's starting to put me off. It reminds me a bit of a 'Christmas' oil my old housemate had for one of those aroma vaporisers.

exactly! It's foul!

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

exactly! It's foul!

Now I see it I don't think I'll ever be able to enjoy it again :(

Considering there are only about 5 things I wont eat it's not the end of the world, but still feels like I'm losing a bit of my childhood.

2 hours ago, bickster said:

The biscuit is too dark for peanut butter imo

Anything that is chocolate / orange flavoured is absolutely disgusting, no one will ever convince me otherwise. Oddly (as her tastes follow her mother's more than mine), my daughter also shares this revulsion at the chocolate / orange combo

You must be the only person I hear say this! How cab you not like Terrys orange!

1 hour ago, Sam-AVFC said:

See I'm like this with mint and chocolate. Hate any chocolate with mint blergh

1 hour ago, bickster said:

No-one ever marketed Orange choc Ice cream succesfully did they, no, why? because its shit

i once had dark chocolate and orange haagen dazs, i think in china, it was the absolute bollocks, never seen it anywhere else though

mint choc ice cream is ok, nothing more, think i'm scarred by cheap as **** Iceland's own, same as you never go to a posh ice cream place and ask where the Neapolitan is

• Haha 1

Had a Cadbury's Wunderbar in Germany other day. Fantastic. Don't think I've seen them in UK.

Also had first Boost of my life recently. What's the middle bit? It's like old school chocolate concrete or something.

Â