Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

quite a strange discussion about whether nikes distribution is better - people saying they have seen our kits in other cities and countries since we've been with nike, others arguing that the distribution isn't any better since they haven't seen any. perhaps you should take the information from those that have and admit that nike might have a wider distribution?

Think kit distribution is probably helped by the clubs profile in some countries. e.g Sunderland was really popular here in Ireland a few years ago when Keane was the manager.

If Villa signed Park Ji Sung or a Harry Kewell im sure Villa jersey be more easier to find in Korea or Oz

Maybe not the biggest fish, but certainly one of them. Don't underestimate the popularity of the Premier League across the globe either. Besides, Macron themselves described us as "the jewel in the crown".

esides, Macron themselves described us as "the jewel in the crown".

They would always say something like that. And it is called relationships and marketing in the corporate world. They would even call Fulham and Bolton the same. And West Ham of course, whom they already supply ass ugly kits.

I remember when West Ham got Macron and we all laughed at them, they hated the kits as well. And still do.

Come to think about it, what is the difference between Villa and West Ham if you were Macron?

- Both claret and blue

- Next year both will probably be in the bottom half of the Premier League table

- Both with defensive and unattractive managers/teams

- Few, if any star players in any team. Darren Bent is probably the only one, and I don't think he is going to be here next season anyway.

In some semi sweatshop Italian label's mind, we are just the same as West Ham.

without trying to go off topic and bearing in mind that i dont kids to buy the shirts for, i **** hate these annual stories of people being ripped off by new shirts being brought out, it got boring a long time ago

esides, Macron themselves described us as "the jewel in the crown".

They would always say something like that. And it is called relationships and marketing in the corporate world. They would even call Fulham and Bolton the same. And West Ham of course, whom they already supply ass ugly kits.

True enough, I was going to mention the fact that some of our more cynical members would point out it's just PR bullshit, and to an extent you're probably right. Although if they weren't serious about having us as one of their biggest clubs, they could have said something else which wasn't quite so over the top.

Either way you look at it, and it's not a particularly stellar compliment considering the host of lower league teams they supply kits to, but we're still going to be a huge deal for them.

They should be in the Preeeeemiership next season too. I hope (given that we're both C&B) we don't get 2 identikits. That would be the death knell for Macron before it even started.

They should be in the Preeeeemiership next season too. I hope (given that we're both C&B) we don't get 2 identikits. That would be the death knell for Macron before it even started.

We won't. Don't worry.

Â