Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

They should be in the Preeeeemiership next season too. I hope (given that we're both C&B) we don't get 2 identikits. That would be the death knell for Macron before it even started.

They wouldn't dare. I hope.

They'd get so much flak off both sets of supporters. Besides, didn't that interview with that guy on the OS a few weeks back say that the kit is ultimately decided upon by himself, Faulkner and Randy? I'd like to think Macron would provide both ourselves and West Ham with different kit designs so there wasn't a chance we could pick the same one.

As the design has already been locked in so to speak (according to that interview with the guy speaking about the announcement a few weeks ago) Im wondering if/when it will leak?

Crafty pictures of other teams shirts are starting to appear more regularly at the moment and Im quite eager to see what it looks like, june seems so far away.

As the design has already been locked in so to speak (according to that interview with the guy speaking about the announcement a few weeks ago) Im wondering if/when it will leak?

Crafty pictures of other teams shirts are starting to appear more regularly at the moment and Im quite eager to see what it looks like, june seems so far away.

We'll be the last team to have our shirts leaked just like we're always the last team to release them. :thumb:

We'll be the last team to have our shirts leaked just like we're always the last team to release them. :thumb:

So cynical :P

We'll see them earlier than we ever did when we were with Nike. Going back to that interview with the Head of Merchandising or whatever he was, he said that they'd be unveiling both kits around June didn't he? I'd be surprised if they didn't leak before then. Either way, much earlier than with Nike.

Just watching the West Ham game on TV over here. What is wrong with their Kit??? Nothing. Absoultely nothing.

I know we won't truley know until our design is out but as usual the moaning minnies on here have already made their mind up that it sucks. Give it a chance, we might be trend setters!!! Well maybe not.

• 2 weeks later...

I did make that kit but it was based on rumors of one of the possible designs for next season.

Why is it the one that I dont like the one that gets in the paper and every other one that I have done and you all like do not get into the paper

Thats **** hideous.

But since its the same template lamarsha uses I'm confident that its fake.

The fact it's got lmarsha's name plastered on the front of it should have been enough to show people it was one of his!

Â