Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Away kit based on away kits the 1960's

blueyy.png

Home kit to go with it

homeoldbadge.png

I like both,very nice. as long as they are not dry fit as I'm to fat :cry:

Please send them to Villa. I don't won't those stupid hillbilly checks again.

Away kit based on away kits the 1960's

blueyy.png

Home kit to go with it

homeoldbadge.png

i have found it, the logo was the problem for the home kit. these two are tasteful, plus the yellow one, nice.

where can i buy them? :)

Ideal for the third division

That away kit is outstanding.

Even if it didn't differ enough from the home colours when we play the kit stealers, it would be fine against most of the other sides in the league (Mn citeh apart).

Might be a decent option as a third kit.

someone from the club views this and other forums , contact the design genius , heads together , kit designed that people want to buy , club happy , fans happy.

make your customers happy and they give you more money , simple.

someone from the club views this and other forums , contact the design genius , heads together , kit designed that people want to buy , club happy , fans happy.

make your customers happy and they give you more money , simple.

Doesnt work like that though does it :winkold: I know what your saying as it would be nice if it worked like that as there are some bloody great designs in this topic (last yellow away kit as an example) but then these companies hire and pay a wage to people who have trained and got qualifications in this kind of stuff.

Also, what if macron make a better one? We havent seen their designs yet.

Watching Leeds on BBC. That Macron kit is unforgiveable

What was wrong with it? Looked ok to me, not the greatest of kits but ive seen worse :confused:

It hasn't got a tick on it and it seems that for a lot of people on here it if their clothes don't have a tick on it they're nothing.

What was wrong with it? Looked ok to me, not the greatest of kits but ive seen worse :confused:

It hasn't got a tick on it and it seems that for a lot of people on here it if their clothes don't have a tick on it they're nothing.

Of course, that's all it is down to.

The poor quality of their current designs and the poor quality of their kits is fine but the fact there is no 'tick' on it, that just does it.

The poor quality of their current designs and the poor quality of their kits is fine but the fact there is no 'tick' on it, that just does it.

Designs are subjective, but poor quality? How many macron football shirts have you worn before then?

Designs are subjective, but poor quality? How many macron football shirts have you worn before then?

You only have to look at the nasty shiny kits to tell they are poor quality, they look like some dodgy Thai knock off.

Year by year manufacturers change their kits designs, change the materials they use, they change a lot.. It also depends what the club want. Macron being a smaller company can work with the club more directly. If the club want a shiny kit they get a shiny kit, if they want a more matte kit they get one.. I mean for every Macron kit like Leeds there is a Macron kit like Napoli.

Macron are not like Nike as clubs actually have a say and aren't just given a template of what they are going for this year and they choose the colours which I am sure is what happens at Nike, we will probably get a very good kit from Macron.

Ive said it before in this topic and Ill say it again, while the napoli, west ham, bologna, monaco and even the leeds and charlton kits are all (imo) nicely designed (this you can disagree on), they are of perfectly serviceable quality.

Personal preference for a non shiny fabric with a different pattern on it does not mean they will fall apart if you so much as look at it.

A lot of adidas kits are made from a shiny material, does that mean they will fall apart in a light breeze?

Â