Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

I'll be checking the home top out at lunch time :clap:

If it's not overly-expensive I might be doing more than that.

I'll be in Dublin next Thursday seeing The Stone Roses BOF, so I'll try and pop into that shop and try it on for size then! Can you let me know if they sell long sleeve and short sleeve versions? Also rough directions to the shop?

Thanks! :D

I have washed my own clothes at home for years, for some reason, the motherous one took it upon herself to wash them today without asking me. She washed them on 60 degrees.

New Villa home shirt

Juventus 'Del Piero 10' home shirt

Ruined. Not happy to say the **** least.

I have washed my own clothes at home for years, for some reason, the motherous one took it upon herself to wash them today without asking me. She washed them on 60 degrees.

New Villa home shirt

Juventus 'Del Piero 10' home shirt

Ruined. Not happy to say the **** least.

What happened? Colours run, shrunk etc??

Saw the home shirt in the flesh today. Not the best view, admittedly (fat bloke walking by Perry Barr in bright sunshine as I drove past) but I still wasn't terribly taken with it. The blue looked really pale as well, I'm assuming that must have been the light I saw it in, it looked really faded.

Yes, my doubts about the quality are coming home to roost

& yes the kit does look faded in color in the shop

I did say as if it had been through a 60 degree wash

Yes, my doubts about the quality are coming home to roost

& yes the kit does look faded in color in the shop

I did say as if it had been through a 60 degree wash

Perfect, I was waiting for an absolutely typical response from you, also happened to my Nike made juve shirt as well. That's what 60 degrees does to print-on decals on ALL shirts. But you need a modecum of common sense to realise that it's not a fault exclusive to Macron. As much as you'd like it to be I'm sure.

I'll just add that the shirt itself is fine, the embossed lion is fine, strangely the sponsor is fine for some reason it's literally just the little guys on the shoulderand the inside label.

On the juve shirt the numbers and lettering on the back are bubbled and crumbling off. Nike must use macron as a third party printer :winkold:

Not really defensive, just allaying any fears people might have after they read negative 'opinions' on the kit and take it as ill informed fact. Just offering an 'informed' alternate view. Keep trying though :thumb:

I'll just add that the shirt itself is fine, the embossed lion is fine, strangely the sponsor is fine for some reason it's literally just the little guys on the shoulder and the inside label.
Erm, hang on a rootin' tootin' momentito; you're saying your Mum has found a way to effectively remove the Macron man logo - the very focal point of collective ire - from the shoulders of the jersey without compromising any of the rest of it?!

All hail Mamma Ingram! :shock:

On the 60 degree issue

Personally I'd be taking it back and talking exchange or refund

Then they would simply point to the bit on the bottom tag inside the shirt where it says 'wash at 30 degrees'.

Â