Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I’ve long had this suspicion that most younger women have a stock of dirty picks on their phones that get unlocked at various checkpoints. 

You’re 100% right. 

and the best way to unlock them is to send them loads of pictures of your cock

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 27/04/2023 at 20:22, AndyClarke said:

Is it weird someone carrying stuff they use for sex from relationship to relationship?

I don't mean sex toys that could have been used on them by someone else but equally could be for their own use. 

I mean things like outfits, under the mattress tie up kits etc? Stuff they've bought for someone else to enjoy with them. This is primarily what is fuelling my problems at the moment and I've got a horrible feeling it is about to come to a head.

My missus had some outfits etc when I got with her. In all honesty it didn’t bother me that she had wore them for someone else previously.  Then again I’m not massively into women getting dressed up, much more turned on by flesh and don’t care for the build up of a school uniform or nurse outfit etc etc High heels and a thong is enough for me. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

12 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

You’re 100% right. 

and the best way to unlock them is to send them loads of pictures of your cock

Or a pic of someone else's more impressive one from Google image search

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Or a pic of someone else's more impressive one from Google image search

Absolutely.

Actually, I wouldn’t want to go too impressive just in case I went all the way and it caused some confusion when my trousers came off.

I would definitely use a picture of someone else’s c0ck though if it was a girl I didn’t really know/trust. 

Had nearly 9k of debt land through the letterbox this morning most of it in my name that I mostly knew nothing about. I say mostly because I knew about 4k which according to my wife was being dealt with after a few heated discussions. That was months ago , but yeah it turns out it’s nearly 9k and that’s if there’s not anymore hidden away yet to arrive. Contemplating my next step . 

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Had nearly 9k of debt land through the letterbox this morning most of it in my name that I mostly knew nothing about. I say mostly because I knew about 4k which according to my wife was being dealt with after a few heated discussions. That was months ago , but yeah it turns out it’s nearly 9k and that’s if there’s not anymore hidden away yet to arrive. Contemplating my next step . 

What is the debt? Where has it come from?

Just now, Genie said:

What is the debt? Where has it come from?

Two catalogues in my name I only knew about the one . Credit card in her name but the bulk of the debt is the catalogue . Found out 5 minutes before we were due to leave for a day/night away as a family . I went up like a bottle of pop and they initially left without me I was that angry . Can’t look at her without  getting worked up .

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Two catalogues in my name I only knew about the one . Credit card in her name but the bulk of the debt is the catalogue . Found out 5 minutes before we were due to leave for a day/night away as a family . I went up like a bottle of pop and they initially left without me I was that angry . Can’t look at her without  getting worked up .

Can you get a balance transfer credit card (or 2) at 0% so at least it’s not growing?

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Bad times :(

Run a credit check on yourself to see if there is anything else in your name that you don't know about. 

• Like 3

Wait wait wait..

So your wife has built up £9k of debt from catalogues??

And from memory, she doesn't work?

Not a great look, huh?

People need to stop buying shit they can't afford.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Wait wait wait..

So your wife has built up £9k of debt from catalogues??

And from memory, she doesn't work?

Not a great look, huh?

People need to stop buying shit they can't afford.

She works now and has done for a bit . It’s not that we can’t afford it, it’s the missed payments and the continuing of running up the bill . I could have strangled her I really could have .

• Sad 3

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Normally birthdays are easy enough, expensive gift and a nice slap up meal with lots of alcohol...

Anyone have any birthday day out idea for two new parents and a four month old....

do you have parents that you would trust to have the baby overnight? Would you consider leaving the baby with them? A night in a hotel is a great escape.

On 06/05/2023 at 15:24, Rugeley Villa said:

She's still buying 'the outfits' then? 😬 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I’ll be careful and only talk about this in as general terms as possible:

Having had to deal with some pretty heavy emotional trauma in the fairly recent past, I’ve developed some pretty heavy trust issues in the present and it’s pretty f***ing exhausting. 

How does one deal with that constructively?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, El Zen said:

I’ll be careful and only talk about this in as general terms as possible:

Having had to deal with some pretty heavy emotional trauma in the fairly recent past, I’ve developed some pretty heavy trust issues in the present and it’s pretty f***ing exhausting. 

How does one deal with that constructively?

Its tough because once your trust is broken you put barriers up to protect yourself - however this can also be counter productive.  My only advice is remember not everyone is the same ans just take things slow.

I also wouldnt delve into having trust issues too early into conversation as can be off putting. Just take it one step at a time try not to over think it too much. Good luck 👌

• Like 3

Â