Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

On 29/06/2022 at 11:24, choffer said:

48 years old and back in the dating pool for the first time in a long while. First date tonight with someone I've been chatting to for a few weeks. Jings, I feel like a teenager again.

24fovx.jpg

• Like 1

48 years old and back in the dating pool for the first time in a long while. First date tonight with someone I've been chatting to for a few weeks. Jings, I feel like a teenager again.

Hope you DHUTWU

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Hope you DHUTWU

As an initial greeting or later on.....?

You were referring to the greeting,  weren't you 🤔

50 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

As an initial greeting or later on.....?

You were referring to the greeting,  weren't you 🤔

You know they love it UTWU. 

They think they don't, but they do. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, choffer said:

She was nice. She wasn't repulsed by me. Date 2 in the offing. 

(And I'm not going to dignify Mr Wardle with a reply. A gentleman never tells) ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Your living the dream mate, fair play.

3 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

What a lucky woman your wife is.

I'm happy for you if your living the dream being married, many are not, they are just happy, some are just living even.

Although I was actually thinking about the days I was single and dating, no one can disagree it's some of the best times of your life.

I'm not married by the way.

3 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I find it sad people feel like that in a relationship but think they have to stay together.

I'm in the single and dating phase and, while it can be fun, believe me it gets just as boring. Easy to look back on with rose-tinted glasses though I guess, particularly as it often coincides with a generally more carefree time of life.

I have known many people, talking to them, they have the mortgage, the dog the kids, the car loans, they live together with no real problems, but still in love, living the dream, not a chance. It's easier to just stay together and live, unless it comes to a point you can't. You will find many people like this, but like metal health, they will rarely talk about it. Your pals wouldn't spend all night down the pub every weekend if they were still in love like the day they were married.

I'm cool in my relationship by the way, it's not me.

• Like 1

I was on a stag on weekend and thank **** im not single anymore. The dating game has changed and its **** 

You rarely meet women at bars/clubs anymore. Also another peeve i dont like is clubs most women no days wear trainers. Its looks so chavvy.

Give me heels or boots any day

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I was on a stag on weekend and thank **** im not single anymore. The dating game has changed and its **** 

You rarely meet women at bars/clubs anymore. Also another peeve i dont like is clubs most women no days wear trainers. Its looks so chavvy.

Give me heels or boots any day

How dare they be comfortable

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â