Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

19 hours ago, lloydxmas said:

Yeah pal of course im scared. been together since we were 20.  I don't know any other life.  But I do have some positive options available

There is nothing scary about being single mate. Every man should be comfortable on his own and with his own company :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Xela said:

There is nothing scary about being single mate. Every man should be comfortable on his own and with his own company :)

Very true. The middle of the bed is a great place to be. 

Edited by Shropshire Lad

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Got my friends fancy dress party on saturday and am taking the girl I am seeing with me. this be first time one of us will be meeting the others friends. Wish me luck! 

Good luck fella! I'm sure you'll have an awesome time!

6 weeks in and playing meet the girlfriend's parents this week, never done this before, but strangely looking forward to it! I could be being incredibly naive though!

Edited by PieFacE

7 hours ago, troon_villan said:

Just one of those things I want to do before I die.

Got some sordid fantasy you want to act out? They're perfect for that! :P

i once pulled some older bird a few years back and for some reason(probably because i was drunk) i dropped my jeans and boxers down in the middle of this bar. not a good idea because she threw her drink over me and then the bouncers dragged me out with my trousers around my ankles.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i once pulled some older bird a few years back and for some reason(probably because i was drunk) i dropped my jeans and boxers down in the middle of this bar. not a good idea because she threw her drink over me and then the bouncers dragged me out with my trousers around my ankles.

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Â