Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

3 minutes ago, Xann said:

I delete my mate's personal stuff immediately, but will leave chats with girls on there.

What does one of your Missus's nights out entail? :)

1.0 Book club - none of them read the book, they have an over priced pizza and discuss how each others kids are progressing in school

2.0 Gig night - typically slightly moany singer songwriter acoustic guitar solo types, most recently Jason Manns, Rob Benedict, Martyn Joseph.

3.0 Gardening club - none of them have done any gardening recently, they have an over priced pizza and discuss how each others kids are progressing in school

of course, she could actually be a sleeper agent or an assassassassin :ph34r:

I should just caveat that, with our trips out together, 'date stylee' are great. Usually involving a builders breakfast / lunch, a little shop browsing and then sitting on a hill somewhere looking at the sea. Followed by shooting up some small town post office and phoning out for hookers.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Xann said:

What were you rowing over at festies?

Just her drinking

Quietest person in the room, to the loudest most obnoxious/rowdy in the space of 2 drinks.  Been getting gradually worse over the years

Booze is evil in the wrong hands.

Edited by lloydxmas

17 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Followed by shooting up some small town post office and phoning out for hookers.

Should there be a comma after the 'up'? :)

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

... it was yours truly who calmed everything down...

Ha ha, blessed be the peacemakers!

If that's not typical behaviour? Her family are going to be super mortified and super nice to you.

1 minute ago, Xann said:

Ha ha, blessed be the peacemakers!

If that's not typical behaviour? Her family are going to be super mortified and super nice to you.

It's certainly not typical behaviour of the rest of her family from what I can see.
But yes, they are super mortified and think I'm great :crylaugh:

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's certainly not typical behaviour of the rest of her family from what I can see.
But yes, they are super mortified and think I'm great :crylaugh:

I think her brother headbutting the bouncer indicates a deep lying jealousy that he really wants your girlfriend and her parents don't like you or something

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

I think her brother headbutting the bouncer indicates a deep lying jealousy that he really wants your girlfriend and her parents don't like you or something

You might be right. I mean, I texted her 97 seconds ago and she still hasn't replied.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

• Like 2

Â