Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Dem, you're overthinking everything.

Just have fun for **** sake. if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out. If this girl doesn't want to be with you because your friends said nice stuff about you then she's a crazy person.

If you spend the whole relationship worrying about every text she doesn't send or comment she makes then you'll drive yourself crazy.

Oh mate dont get it twisted not analysing messages (that was a completely seperate girl I took your advice with this one)

This one just dont want to get in a situation where its friends vs gf cant be bothered for that shite! 

Everything is good with this one just hoping it doesnt turn into a situation above

22 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

How is it friends vs gf though?

Your friends were saying nice things about you (what friends do...?) to her.

I literally have no idea what the problem is.

Yeah I guess, but something similar happened with a girl I was dating few years ago. Turned out she was jealous of all the female friends I had just dont want a repeat of that shite again. My friends like her, just hoping she doenst go down that route otherwise I think it will be bye bye as cant deal with girls that have problems with my friends as I know my friends are really good people. 

this might sound sexist but every woman friend ive had in the past ive ended up sleeping with them, and by doing that it ended some friendships and how we got on after that. i have no female friends really now but im cool with that, plus it would create problems with my missus.

• Like 1

I have a lot of female friends I actually dont mind that and a lot of my friends have actually been jealous about  girls being comfortable around me. I just never take their advice on relationships!!

but when I split with my ex fiance some of my female friends were really great with me getting over it. Thats why I would never sleep with them, never trade that for a bit of horniness. Plenty of other women around to do that with

I have had problems in the past with exs being jealous with the amount of female friends I have had instances where I might get a watsapp messages from a friend not (very every night) or go to a female friends bday and they have not liked it. Women can be very jealous creatures. But then sometimes it could work the other way they might give you the best head so you dont go elsewhere :)

Love my girlfriend very much. Would finish it before cheating on her.

That said, we're not quite cut from the same block. She's not into moving much and likes her home comforts.

She won't run for a bus, or dance or camp at festivals... You get the idea.

I do these things with other girls.

Mentioned this before, the trade off is that she will pick up my phone and go through my messages.

Considering the freedom I get, (she works some weekends, and I'll stay out) that's fair enough really.

Trouble is, if we move out of London? I'd want to take my dancing partner too :D

16 minutes ago, Xann said:

Love my girlfriend very much. Would finish it before cheating on her.

That said, we're not quite cut from the same block. She's not into moving much and likes her home comforts.

She won't run for a bus, or dance or camp at festivals... You get the idea.

I do these things with other girls.

Mentioned this before, the trade off is that she will pick up my phone and go through my messages.

Considering the freedom I get, (she works some weekends, and I'll stay out) that's fair enough really.

Trouble is, if we move out of London? I'd want to take my dancing partner too :D

Complete opposite to me!

We're cut from the same block, my messages were checked daily, I couldn't speak/be friends with other girls outside our circle.  Fine for the GF to have loads of online male mates though ive never met.

Festivals turned into a drunken argumentative mess and were no longer enjoyable.

Still love her to bits, but we're taking a break now

Edited by lloydxmas

Me and my missus have recently experimented.

I accompanied her on one of her nights out. She came along to a gig with me and my gig buddies.

We've both agreed to do it again, in around about 10 or 15 years time.

She's more than welcome to check / use my phone, she knows the pin code and it's always left laying around the house, the kids use it to vote on TV shows.

My murder and sex phone never leaves the secure box in the Merc..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

My murder and sex phone never leaves the secure box in the Merc..

I delete my mate's personal stuff immediately, but will leave chats with girls on there.

What does one of your Missus's nights out entail? :)

Â