Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

i once pulled some older bird a few years back and for some reason(probably because i was drunk) i dropped my jeans and boxers down in the middle of this bar. not a good idea because she threw her drink over me and then the bouncers dragged me out with my trousers around my ankles.

efdc0e1a09ba7dc1e9ec01d767760720.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i once pulled some older bird a few years back and for some reason(probably because i was drunk) i dropped my jeans and boxers down in the middle of this bar. not a good idea because she threw her drink over me and then the bouncers dragged me out with my trousers around my ankles.

Even if you've become wiser with age, it is my aim in life to, at least once, go on the piss with you Ruge. 

Edited by Shropshire Lad

I imagine a lot of men have sent a picture of their erect penis to a lady?

I know I have. Wouldn't do it now, not in the days of instant uploads to social media! 

3 hours ago, Xela said:

I imagine a lot of men have sent a picture of their erect penis to a lady?

I know I have. Wouldn't do it now, not in the days of instant uploads to social media! 

So, was a request for such a photograph made by the lucky recipient or was it more of a "I know what will brighten her day" moment of clarity on your behalf?

And when you finally do manage to take a picture that you're happy with, does that photo act as your go to picture for the next girl, or would she require a new photo?

For the record I've not sent one, but I probably wouldn't be against doing so. However the etiquette is not immediately obvious to me.

as far as the etiquette goes, the lady definitely has to request the picture, at my age the order of events would have to be a text from me first:

'if you want a decent cock pic, now would be a really good time to ask...it's basically right now, or next Wednesday'

18 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

So, was a request for such a photograph made by the lucky recipient or was it more of a "I know what will brighten her day" moment of clarity on your behalf?

And when you finally do manage to take a picture that you're happy with, does that photo act as your go to picture for the next girl, or would she require a new photo?

For the record I've not sent one, but I probably wouldn't be against doing so. However the etiquette is not immediately obvious to me.

It wasn't the first gambit in a conversation! It was only sent after I had received pictures first and had been requested by the lady in question

I had a default cock picture that I had saved on my phone for such events. I probably still have it on one of my old Nokia phones. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

It wasn't the first gambit in a conversation! It was only sent after I had received pictures first and had been requested by the lady in question

I had a default cock picture that I had saved on my phone for such events. I probably still have it on one of my old Nokia phones. 

...and do you still have the ones of her?

• Like 1

There stands a very good chance that there are loads of tit and fanny photos on my old phones. 

One of the reasons why I never sold them - too many good memories 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

There stands a very good chance that there are loads of tit and fanny photos on my old phones. 

One of the reasons why I never sold them - too many good memories 

Are you still not willing to sell them?

• Like 4

So had my friends fancy dress party on saturday night, first time that Indian girl has met any of my friends. There was only  afew of my friends going to this party (they were all girls only about 3 or 4 of them) my friends were individually saying to her privately alot of nice things about me to her .

But then later on the girl I am seeing says to me in private how comes all your friends are saying all these nice things about you to me? Are they trying to sell you to me or something?

I thought that was really wierd for her to say, surely isnt it nice to hear nice things from other females about the guy your currently seeing? <_<

Just now, Stevo985 said:

STOP OVERTHINKING EVERYTHING

This

I look at myself when I was single and I did exactly the same but now I've been in a longish relationship, stop overthinking.

Edited by StefanAVFC

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

STOP OVERTHINKING EVERYTHING

What am I over thinking exactly?? She was going on at me for about half hour that, that  has never happened to her before she thinks my friends are really over-protective of me. That isnt over thinking at all i n this instance . 

Dem, you're overthinking everything.

Just have fun for **** sake. if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out. If this girl doesn't want to be with you because your friends said nice stuff about you then she's a crazy person.

If you spend the whole relationship worrying about every text she doesn't send or comment she makes then you'll drive yourself crazy.

• Like 2

Â