Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

ive got to be in the mood for DHUTWU. you could probably count on one hand how many times a year we do it that way,although we did do it the other night but eh its christmas.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 4

Talking about doing Eastern Europeans up the wrong un. Or how many times Hutton has crossed the ball into Oblivion.

I know which thread I have been choosing to read lately, its been far more interesting than talking all that is Villa. :) 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2016 at 19:50, Rugeley Villa said:

ive got to be in the mood for DHUTWU. you could probably count on one hand how many times a year we do it that way,although we did do it the other night but eh its christmas.

Was it just you 'dishing' it out or did you take turns?

Stefan-Postma_280_419966a.jpg

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

just me. i was giving it to her like a manB) think ive stated before i drunkenly let her give it me a fair few months back but never again. 

Hang on......what did she give it you with? A slow gentle finger or the fist-master 3000 deluxe?

Maybe this is for the things that piss you off thread, but i'm going to put it in here as it's relating to profiles on dating sites.

But what drives me mad is when women just write "Ask me" or "send me a message" in the descriptions of themselves on dating sites. WHY NOT JUST WRITE DOWN A FEW INTERESTS FFS SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO GO ON?!?! Stupid cow....

I just ignore these stupid people.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

They probably still get 50 messages of blokes just based on their picture.

I agree though, ignore them. Also ignore the ones with snarky profiles. Some women seem to think that being sarcastic and bitchy is an attractive trait. Its not, love. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Maybe this is for the things that piss you off thread, but i'm going to put it in here as it's relating to profiles on dating sites.

But what drives me mad is when women just write "Ask me" or "send me a message" in the descriptions of themselves on dating sites. WHY NOT JUST WRITE DOWN A FEW INTERESTS FFS SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO GO ON?!?! Stupid cow....

I just ignore these stupid people.

If they are bitchy in their profile i always mock them. It just makes me laugh some of the responses you get. Women are irritating when they say things like "if you say hi or hey dont expect a response" god what losers

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If they are bitchy in their profile i always mock them. It just makes me laugh some of the responses you get. Women are irritating when they say things like "if you say hi or hey dont expect a response" god what losers

Loads say this. If you don't come up with some outrageous witty opening line then they wont reply.

There is a good reason these diva, high maintenance, pretty girls are on dating websites in the first place...........

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah, I avoid these types completely. It's retarded.

I go through phases of using dating sites, sometimes I try very hard to make something happen (which i'm doing now), and then I get annoyed with it all and go months without even logging in to them. Getting a bit fed up of it all again now, think it's time to hibernate away from them for a few months. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah, I avoid these types completely. It's retarded.

I go through phases of using dating sites, sometimes I try very hard to make something happen (which i'm doing now), and then I get annoyed with it all and go months without even logging in to them.tting a bit fed up of it all again now, think it's time to hibernate away from them for a few months. 

Unfortuantely this is the modern woman these days, blame women mags and crap like only way is essex. I just play fun with it, i think they are a retarded so i send a retard message so i dont care if i get a response or not. if they get arsey with me i laugh at them

Â