Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

50 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

So being that desperate you reply within seconds everytime ;)

I tell her that if she doesn't reply to my messages in 2 minutes i'll hurt myself! ;)

3 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

So we would agree that a girl's probably not interested if it's taken 42 hours and 13 minutes (and counting) to reply?

That's a purely hypothetical situation of course. :ph34r:

Back to the drawing board for both of us in the new year, old chap. 

omg so listen to my night last night...

had made some initial plans with friends. But this Indian girl I met on tinder asked if wanted to meet up (never met her prior just exchanged numbers) thought you know what why not might be a laugh. So I said we meet someone up London and just see how night takes us. So we met up man she was hot in person.

So literally from the moment we met at station we got on like a house on fire. There was no awkwardness no silences nothing. Every time we looked at each other we smoked and laughed. She was a right laugh she went up to this random guy in a bar and said I'm gonna do something mad, I'm gonna tell him we met on tinder and today's our first date. The guy thought it was great we had the balls to do it, ends up saying I'm here with my wife who I met online! He was really good guy telling her how much we suited even though I'm Greek and she was Indian. (Although he had a few Indian girls in his group who tried cock blocking me saying Greeks are players ffs but I handled it)

none the less as soon as we left the bar we were all over each other. Was literally a incredible first date. Was not expecting that.

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

omg so listen to my night last night...

had made some initial plans with friends. But this Indian girl I met on tinder asked if wanted to meet up (never met her prior just exchanged numbers) thought you know what why not might be a laugh. So I said we meet someone up London and just see how night takes us. So we met up man she was hot in person.

So literally from the moment we met at station we got on like a house on fire. There was no awkwardness no silences nothing. Every time we looked at each other we smoked and laughed. She was a right laugh she went up to this random guy in a bar and said I'm gonna do something mad, I'm gonna tell him we met on tinder and today's our first date. The guy thought it was great we had the balls to do it, ends up saying I'm here with my wife who I met online! He was really good guy telling her how much we suited even though I'm Greek and she was Indian. (Although he had a few Indian girls in his group who tried cock blocking me saying Greeks are players ffs but I handled it)

none the less as soon as we left the bar we were all over each other. Was literally a incredible first date. Was not expecting that.

Yeah but....

did you DHUTWU?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

when i saw rob had posted in this thread i knew 100% it would say DHUTWU.

Good ain't it? ;)

Post pics of the new crumpet Dem, I like a bit of Indian clunge...got one at work who wears the most outrageous heels. **** sexy.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Go on, do tell..........

Match used to be awesome for me in my singleton days. Met some right crumpet on there. A few just on there for attention, but when it involves DTUTWU who cares. Met some cute European girls on there too. Latvian Pharmacist girl was really the one that got away, fit as f***, an she liked it................alot.

Â