Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Did you last hear from her before or after you posted her picture on a website full of suspect individuals?

Quote CED's post if you've already had one over the girl in question.

Did you last hear from her before or after you posted her picture on a website full of suspect individuals?

Would she be the 'it' as per your location?

On a serious note....baked goods and lingerie?

She's a keeper.

Holy shit, I didn't even realise that was a victoria secrets bag :)

I thought she'd sent me the pic because of the "Ben's Cookies" bag...

Haha, you dozy fool

Still don't feel like posting pic of this girl yet. Maybe if date goes well this weekend I'll post.

Edited by CVByrne

I kind of what I should do, I have enough experience in the dating game at 26, but let me give you the scenario anyway.

About 9 months ago I got a cute Indian girls number outside House of Fraser, next to the Colmore Business District, those of you from Brum will know where I'm on about. But she barely text back and rarely picked up the phone when I rang when I was trying to get with her. Claiming she was busy etc. So I deleted her number, and deleted her off my facebook. I didn't send any abusive texts or anything like that, I just deleted the number. Tonight out of the blue she has text me saying 'sorry for ignoring your text etc etc'  Because I did not have her number anymore, I did not know who it was, so I was shocked when I asked who it was to discover it was her. She's now telling me shes back in Birmingham from Leicester uni for the summer, saying 'I'm only trying to be nice and things of that nature.

In that scenario would you talk/text back to her, ignore her or something else?

That one ain't worth pursuing in my experience. 

Oh I agree, which is why I didn't reply to her. She probably expects me to drop everything for her now she's possibly interested.

I just had a missed call from a certain number. I didn't know who it was, so I rang the number, it was the same girl from yesterday. I asked her why she called ''she accidently rang me''. Seriously? How do you just accidentally ring someone. I think she may be interested but my question is why? Does she have no one else to talk to so she is just using me as a last resort. If I be honest I wouldn't mind smashing her back door in because she is cute, but I don't wanna look like she can just have me whenever she wants at the click of a fingers.

Edited by Voinjama

**** it man ..do her.... twice !!!!! After take a shit in her toilet and dont flush then run and dont look back ..then in 20 years over a glass of single malt look back with a wry smile on your face

Edited by Meath_Villan
  • Like 4

I just had a missed call from a certain number. I didn't know who it was, so I rang the number, it was the same girl from yesterday. I asked her why she called ''she accidently rang me''. Seriously? How do you just accidentally ring someone. I think she may be interested but my question is why? Does she have no one else to talk to so she is just using me as a last resort. If I be honest I wouldn't mind smashing her back door in because she is cute, but I don't wanna look like she can just have me whenever she wants at the click of a fingers.

I've already posted what she is doing a page or two back.

Lets be honest, she's a cute Indian hottie and i'm guessing you are white? (correct me if i'm wrong). The chances of that working out in the long term are slim anyway... so just try and hang out of the back of her and stop worrying. She probably just wants a bit of attention... so give it to her! Its unlikely to develop further as I'm guessing her family just wouldn't allow it... they probably wouldn't allow you to date her. 

Â