Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I managed to say no without offending her too much

You massive poof!! 

You should have said, "Yeah cool, but only if you wear the Victoria's Secret underwear that is the talk of VT and bring cookies. 

• Like 1

Fair enough.

But I refer you to the Antonio Luna thread. ;)

We've expanded into obscure references too? Man it's tough being a poster on here :P

I managed to say no without offending her too much

You massive poof!! 

You should have said, "Yeah cool, but only if you wear the Victoria's Secret underwear that is the talk of VT and bring cookies. 

Yeah I was lying. Like **** did I say no.

• Like 1

Since my last Irish girl I've had relationships with an Australian, Swedish, Polish, South Korean and now Portuguese.

What's wrong with British and Irish girls? Been on plenty of dates with them. Just never got further than that.

Same here, mate. Before my current girlfriend, I dated girls from a broad spectrum of nationalities. Rarely any English girls though (and even now my missus is Persian). Maybe it's due to living in London...there's a lot of women from so many nationalities to choose from.

I always linked it to my love of travelling. Something interesting about women from countries outside the British Isles. There is an Iraqi girl who is seriously hot in my work and we get on great but the religious gap is too much to bridge. Lack of alcohol is a step too far for an Irish man.

Since my last Irish girl I've had relationships with an Australian, Swedish, Polish, South Korean and now Portuguese.

What's wrong with British and Irish girls? Been on plenty of dates with them. Just never got further than that.

Impressive flagging!  ;)

Ha, basically means sleeping with women of different nationalities. Some people make a defined choice to sleep with as many 'flags' as possible in their life. I'm sure that's not you but your dating history made me think of it. 

Flagging - To have sexual intercourse with a person from a sovereign nation, recognized by the United Nations, thus laying claim to that person’s “flag.”

B)  Throw in Germany too so. 19 years old inter railing round Europe, met her in Strasbourg. 

Oh and Canada and USA

Edited by CVByrne

Impressive flagging! ;)

It certainly is and I'd wager your flagging record is also impressive ;)

Â