Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

When me and the wife started going out 8 years ago, 2 months into our relationship I thought it would be a good idea to take to the Small Heath away game when Super Kev ended our drought against them.

To this day I have no idea why I thought that was a good idea, she got piled on by about 5 men when we scored. At least we won

When you have a mortgage, bills, bay and a new house to save for, you have to prioritise ;)

Unless you're getting smashed how do you spend £60!

You own a bay?

Do you go there to sit on the dock?

She had a Lumia 920 actually. Hilarious brick compared to the S4. Women should just own iPhones.

I'd love to own a bay. One in the Mediterranean would be great.

I think I'd go for either Pirate Bay or eBay.

I'd like eBay. Less jail time.

When me and the wife started going out 8 years ago, 2 months into our relationship I thought it would be a good idea to take to the Small Heath away game when Super Kev ended our drought against them.

To this day I have no idea why I thought that was a good idea, she got piled on by about 5 men when we scored. At least we won

I'd never even consider taking a girl I was seeing to a football match.

When you have a mortgage, bills, bay and a new house to save for, you have to prioritise ;)

Unless you're getting smashed how do you spend £60!

Where I went food was about £20 each. That's 40. a pint each (yeah, she drinks pints, and what?!) and a bottle of wine. Bang, 60 quid

First date I always offer to pay, but if she insists on splitting the bill I'd split it.

I wouldn't take her if we were just seeing each other but when it's an established relationship, I think it's acceptable

I wouldn't like to spend more than £30 eating out tbh

But then I have been with my wife for 8 years now

Yeah she'd probably notice it gone out of the accounts if you spent more than that :P

I wouldn't take her if we were just seeing each other but when it's an established relationship, I think it's acceptable

Well yeah that's what I mean.

He said the relationship was 2 months old.

I had a season ticket with my ex for a number of years. She wasn't even that interested in football, but she developed some strange opinions over that time. She had a curiously strong hatred for Thomas Sorenson, could never really work that one out.

I had a season ticket with my ex for a number of years. She wasn't even that interested in football, but she developed some strange opinions over that time. She had a curiously strong hatred for Thomas Sorenson, could never really work that one out.

She's not the only one, I will never forgive him for those 2 games vs SHA

• Like 1

Â