Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I just had a missed call from a certain number. I didn't know who it was, so I rang the number, it was the same girl from yesterday. I asked her why she called ''she accidently rang me''. Seriously? How do you just accidentally ring someone. I think she may be interested but my question is why? Does she have no one else to talk to so she is just using me as a last resort. If I be honest I wouldn't mind smashing her back door in because she is cute, but I don't wanna look like she can just have me whenever she wants at the click of a fingers.

I've already posted what she is doing a page or two back.

OK I will have a look.

I told her last night that I was going to Arcadian (I wasn't, I stayed in). Now she has text me today saying 'how was last night'. Some girls are just desperate for attention. If you don't give it to them, they want you more. Strange creatures.

Oh it's not awful, but as I stated before, we exchanged numbers ages ago, and back then she usually ignored my texts and calls, that's why I am now skeptical at the attention she is now showing. She might end up doing the same again if I say/show I'm interested.

I think you're overthinking it.

Why don't you just see her and see how it goes? If she's a freak, you haven't lost anything.

Maybe she had a perfectly good excuse not to text you back and is now just being normal?

Power to the left-handers. 

Nowt wrong with a bit of forever alone either, you can smile smugly at your mates when they whinge about having to change their offspring's dirty nappies. 

(Another reason in my extensive list of "Why I don't want to have kids")

Â