Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Another who doesn't have a bathroom lock, mainly because we didn't have one when we moved in and I've been too lazy to put one on. Anyway this is massively off topic, Ruge have you managed to get your end away yet?

nope, was taking her out for a meal tonight to try and loosen her up a bit but shes fell ill :rolleyes: i even bought two bunches of flowers for her yesterday. every dog has its day though so im not too worried.

Haha she's playing for an absolute mug, mate :D

Edited by Stevo985

Sorry to bring the conversation back to toilet door locks, but I see a floor in the "door closed / open when someone is in or not". What do you do if, you've been out for a curry, and a drink? The morning after when your shit smells like a barn yard, do you leave the door open for the smell to waft through the house?

yes because if you bottle it all up in the bathroom when you open the door the smell will be even worse. at least by keeping the door open other smells will mingle in with the shit smell and dilute it.

some strange people on here .

And the prize for most ironic post of the year goes to...emoji3.png

parallel worlds my friend emoji4.png honestly though i cant grasp the concept of this lock on bathroom doors thing, just dont see the big deal about it. dont get me wrong if im on site and there is a lock on the door i will use it but a lot of the time the locks been broke off and it dont bother me in the slightest. if truth be told i kind of like the thrill of there being no lock because it adds excitement to the situation, will someone walk in on me or wont they.

Well as the guy who poos in a bucket in the back of a van, I guess we should be thankful that you at least have a door on your bathroom.

i suppose so :D

Another who doesn't have a bathroom lock, mainly because we didn't have one when we moved in and I've been too lazy to put one on. Anyway this is massively off topic, Ruge have you managed to get your end away yet?

nope, was taking her out for a meal tonight to try and loosen her up a bit but shes fell ill :rolleyes: i even bought two bunches of flowers for her yesterday. every dog has its day though so im not too worried.

Haha she's playing for an absolute mug, mate :D

im starting to think the same old chap.

Sorry to bring the conversation back to toilet door locks, but I see a floor in the "door closed / open when someone is in or not". What do you do if, you've been out for a curry, and a drink? The morning after when your shit smells like a barn yard, do you leave the door open for the smell to waft through the house?

Being of an architectural bent, I've selected to live in a house with windows and extractors.

The door doesn't have to be wiiiide open, just like uncle rolf, sometimes it only needs to be a little crack. When is a door not a door? when it's slightly a jar.

I don't have a lock on my bathroom door. I now have more in common with Rugeley than I ever imagined.

cut from the same cloth mate me and you.

looks like I'm with you two - no lock on the bog door OR the bathroom door. If I can catch any of the females in the house having a piss, all the better :hooray:

• Like 3

Interesting that VT is normally so 'liberal' in it's views on most things, yet quite a few are very victorian in their attitude to admitting they have a functioning penis or do poops.

An attitude that can only possibly be quite a new thing, in that up until about 1860 when Joseph Bazalgette started sorting out the plumbing, most of us would have been having a shit in a china pot or outside teetering over a nettle festooned pit.

Awful.

admitting they have a functioning penis or do poops.

If we're doing admissions, I'd have to agree that I do on occasion do poops. On the other hand, my penis has not functioned for a long time.

Awful.

I did it just too annoy u.

• Like 2

Have a couple of days off and what do I come back to? Ruge spunking over his Beko fridge freezer! Don't apply for a job at Apollo 2000 Ruge, I don't think you would last long. 

As for no locks on bathroom doors, what's that all about? I lock the door when I go for a tom tit even though I live alone!

Edited by Xela

Have a couple of days off and what do I come back to? Ruge spunking over his Beko fridge freezer! Don't apply for a job at Apollo 2000 Ruge, I don't think you would last long. 

As for no locks on bathroom doors, what's that all about? I lock the door when I go for a tom tit even though I live alone!

Same.

Well, I don't live alone. But I lock the door when i'm shitting even when I'm 100% sure my housemate won't be there (when he's on holiday, for example)

Â