Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I think i am just going to go thailand get a nice thai girl and bring her over, uk woman are just crazy and annoying :mrgreen:

They can be just as bad fella. Could tell you some horror stories I've heard in the bars of Bangkok!

Best off with a high class hookers and no commitment! :D

my missus cant be with someone whos normal and what you call the perfect partner and i need a woman whos going to keep me in line which she does nowadays.

Good job she's with you then. Eh? Eh lads? ;)

I jest Ruge, i hope you sort it all out and have a long, peaceful and happy marriage. 

• Like 1

I think i am just going to go thailand get a nice thai girl and bring her over, uk woman are just crazy and annoying :mrgreen:

They can be just as bad fella. Could tell you some horror stories I've heard in the bars of Bangkok!

Best off with a high class hookers and no commitment! :D

glad you can afford them :)

my missus cant be with someone whos normal and what you call the perfect partner and i need a woman whos going to keep me in line which she does nowadays.

Good job she's with you then. Eh? Eh lads? ;)

I jest Ruge, i hope you sort it all out and have a long, peaceful and happy marriage. 

i suppose so :)

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Serious question has anyone actually got in a  serious relationship with a girl on Tinder?!

Not Tinder, but I have had 2 semi-serious relationships with girls I met through other facebook dating apps (think one was called Are You Interested). This was before Tinder but I imagine the premise is the same - you look at photos and click yes or no

There are some attention seekers on there but there are plenty of genuine people on there as well. 

47 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

A good friend of mine did. Lives with her now.

One of my colleagues lives with a girl who first sent him a message saying she wanted him to DHUTWU on Tinder (acronym wasn't used).  He's very much the alpha male type that get attention from the ladies and Tinder is perfect for the likes of him, I doubt it really works out that well in general.

36 minutes ago, Xela said:

Not Tinder, but I have had 2 semi-serious relationships with girls I met through other facebook dating apps (think one was called Are You Interested). This was before Tinder but I imagine the premise is the same - you look at photos and click yes or no

There are some attention seekers on there but there are plenty of genuine people on there as well. 

I kind of have lost interest in that earlier girl I was talking about as I have invested quite  abit of time in her yet she still playing too hard to get. Not going to be chasing any girl for a significant amount of time there are plenty out there!!

Another girl on Tinder matched and she messaged me which was interesting. She isnt as pretty as the other one but she seems very nice. A good sense of humour and quite laid back so fingers crossed with this one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I kind of have lost interest in that earlier girl I was talking about as I have invested quite  abit of time in her yet she still playing too hard to get. Not going to be chasing any girl for a significant amount of time there are plenty out there!!

Another girl on Tinder matched and she messaged me which was interesting. She isnt as pretty as the other one but she seems very nice. A good sense of humour and quite laid back so fingers crossed with this one.

Is she an interpreter?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Â