Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

it comes to something when your losing your load over a fridge freezer and no its no joke and no ive not got a fridge freezer fetish. purely accidental.

Whut???

You could've just you know 'gone for a poo'.

nah, seems wrong when my eldest is awake watching tv in the room next door.

I'd love to see how you measure what 'seems wrong'. Better to deposit in the bog than on the fridge surely? That said, how fit is your fridge?

yeah but the young un could walk in on me, nowt a few baby wipes didnt sort out and a dab of surface cleaner. not that fit judging by the junk that sits inside it. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

You should probably get a lock on your bathroom too.

that would look suspicious.

It's a toilet, where you poo and wee and wash your bum out with a bidet. It's meant to have a lock!

i was brought up to believe locks on doors were suspicious, honestly i once asked my gran if i could have a lock on my bedroom door and she said why the hell do you want a lock on the door,what are you up too? i find if you just whistle or sing nicely when on the toilet that does the job so nah no need for locks on doors.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Only on VT is masturbating in the kitchen acceptable, but having a lock on the toilet door isn't! Bless you Ruge, don't ever change. :crylaugh:

i really dont see the big deal ha, we shag in the kitchen sometimes dont we? whats the difference. i mean come on i even used to go the toilet in the kitchen when i got in to the habit of pissing in the sink but thats been stopped now we've moved house. id rather masturbate in the kitchen than in the bathroom which is next to my sons room and hes still awake watching tv.

It's incredibly weird not to have a lock on your bathroom door.

is it really ha? bathroom doors are left open but if they are closed then in my mind someone is in there. i think its bloody marvellous that we can have a civilised discussion on this subject, makes you proud to be british.

Â