Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

The best way to describe a woman when she wants to know something from a man. You dangle a piece of string for a cat and cat goes crazy until it gets it it, once it has it it gets bored and walks off. Thats women for you as well

• Like 4

some strange people on here .

And the prize for most ironic post of the year goes to...:D

parallel worlds my friend :) honestly though i cant grasp the concept of this lock on bathroom doors thing, just dont see the big deal about it. dont get me wrong if im on site and there is a lock on the door i will use it but a lot of the time the locks been broke off and it dont bother me in the slightest. if truth be told i kind of like the thrill of there being no lock because it adds excitement to the situation, will someone walk in on me or wont they.

We've only recently put a lock on the bathroom door, and that was to put visitors more at ease.

I even switch off the webcam now if I know they are a bit uptight about that sort of thing.

Seriously though, only just put a lock on the bathroom door. Rule for 30 years has been, if the door is closed, there's a good chance there is someone in there. If the door is closed and you don't know where I am, you are more than welcome to burst in, but I may be having a shit and / or a wank. We all do it, I'm not going to pretend I don't. Knock if your nervous.

But yeah, we've had a lot more house guests lately, so we now have a lock.

• Like 4

We've only recently put a lock on the bathroom door, and that was to put visitors more at ease.

I even switch off the webcam now if I know they are a bit uptight about that sort of thing.

Seriously though, only just put a lock on the bathroom door. Rule for 30 years has been, if the door is closed, there's a good chance there is someone in there. If the door is closed and you don't know where I am, you are more than welcome to burst in, but I may be having a shit and / or a wank. We all do it, I'm not going to pretend I don't. Knock if your nervous.

at last a gentleman whos in line with me.

• Like 1

at last a gentleman whos in line with me.

I would worry about where that 'line' was going, Mr Crisps ...

• Like 1

Another who doesn't have a bathroom lock, mainly because we didn't have one when we moved in and I've been too lazy to put one on. Anyway this is massively off topic, Ruge have you managed to get your end away yet?

Another who doesn't have a bathroom lock, mainly because we didn't have one when we moved in and I've been too lazy to put one on. Anyway this is massively off topic, Ruge have you managed to get your end away yet?

nope, was taking her out for a meal tonight to try and loosen her up a bit but shes fell ill :rolleyes: i even bought two bunches of flowers for her yesterday. every dog has its day though so im not too worried.

Sorry to bring the conversation back to toilet door locks, but I see a floor in the "door closed / open when someone is in or not". What do you do if, you've been out for a curry, and a drink? The morning after when your shit smells like a barn yard, do you leave the door open for the smell to waft through the house?

• Like 2

some strange people on here .

And the prize for most ironic post of the year goes to...[emoji3]

parallel worlds my friend [emoji4] honestly though i cant grasp the concept of this lock on bathroom doors thing, just dont see the big deal about it. dont get me wrong if im on site and there is a lock on the door i will use it but a lot of the time the locks been broke off and it dont bother me in the slightest. if truth be told i kind of like the thrill of there being no lock because it adds excitement to the situation, will someone walk in on me or wont they.

Well as the guy who poos in a bucket in the back of a van, I guess we should be thankful that you at least have a door on your bathroom.

• Like 2

Â