Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

She said to me earlier in the week that I had to stop torturing myself. I said I was far from torturing myself, treating it very casually and that if it happened that her relationship ended, then we'd go get hammered together, but until then, if we exchanged a few texts, it shouldn't be a big thing.. Seems like she didn't like that I wasn't absolutely pining for her so pulled this little stunt... Dear oh dear.

Anyway there's this pretty girl who works in a local cafe... we have little chats when I go in. Anyway the other day she asked me what I was up to that night... I said I was going to a wine and cheese event. She asked where? I said. She asked where's that. I told her. And then she said that her two favourite things were wine and cheese... I said something that wasn't, 'you should come' and walked out.... That was an 'in' right? I should probably return to there and ask her out, right?

She wants your cheese mate. Go for it. 

Talking of knob cheese.

I was joking around with a Turkish friend of mine and I called him a knob cheese. He couldn't comprehend it, seeing as 99.9% of Turks are circumcised at birth. He looked at me as if I'd just discovered his Mum eating frozen Yorkshire puddings.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I only went 3 pages back but this thread is great reading, very entertaining whilst having nothing to do in the office.

Sorry for being entertained by some peoples misery but you know...

I only went 3 pages back but this thread is great reading, very entertaining whilst having nothing to do in the office.

Go back further, it's **** hilarious what people will put on a public forum!

• Like 1

Not like I have anything else to do so may as well.

Keep a keen eye out for Daz316 .... :P

Keep a keen eye out for Daz316 .... :P

I think in his glory days he used to make a whole new thread for each issue he had but he seemed to stop after the Russian bride.  Either it finally worked out for him, or she killed him and took all his money.

Meeting the potential future in laws next Wednesday. A good sign of where this relationship is going i guess but id be lying if i said i wasnt a teensy bit terrified.

take her dad out the back garden for a man talk

once out there, lightly touch the front of his trousers and whisper 'we both know where this is going'

you'll learn a lot about him really quickly

Meeting the potential future in laws next Wednesday. A good sign of where this relationship is going i guess but id be lying if i said i wasnt a teensy bit terrified.

take her dad out the back garden for a man talk

once out there, lightly touch the front of his trousers and whisper 'we both know where this is going'

you'll learn a lot about him really quickly

And the broken jaw won't really take that long to heal up

Â