Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Good luck rodders! Any ideas for the first meet up?

Not at all at the moment, was just thinking "pub". at first, not sure if I should plan anything in particular for an initial meet up though am keeping eyes open for follow up options if it goes well!

Pub meet up went very well   :thumb:  Definitely secured a second date. She was awesome and laughed even when I thought I was buggering it up \o/

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 2

Wait for the 'listen Stefan i don't mean to be a bother but i really need someone to talk to. Do you fancy a drink?'

Then be that shoulder to cry on and when the time is right you'll know.

Or he could get the ' Oh stefan,you've always been here when I need you ! '

'I feel like your my older brother giving me all this advice... '

Fuckkkkk !

• Like 2

Rang him there he said they'd a fight and she deleted him from facebook but aren't over.

So after all the money he has given her she shows him how volatile she is. He needs a gentle reminder she's a nutcase, preferably after you've bitch-slapped him.
  • Like 3

Is beta like a slang term or summat?

I'm totes out of touch.

I guessed it meant being secondary to an alpha (male). I might be way off though as I'm still not fully sure wtf vines are. I know I enjoy their fermented fruit juice but that can't be the current fad.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

what's to be serious about?

Platonic is platonic, if there is no sexual buzz, allure, feeling or whatever then that's just fine. It is what it is, just another human you know and potentially get along with.

If you play along pretending it's platonic in the hope one day she'll realise she needs your hand down her blouse, then you are wasting everyone's leisure time.

• Like 1

Â