Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/savile-chauffeur-david-smith-found-dead-224948233.html#DxXOeF3

Savile Chauffeur David Smith Found Dead

A former driver charged with sex offences as part of the investigation triggered by allegations of abuse against Jimmy Savile has been found dead.

David Smith, 66, was the first person to be charged by officers from the Metropolitan Police's Operation Yewtree investigation.

He had pleaded not guilty in July to two counts of indecent assault and two of gross indecency on a child following his arrest in December.

But he failed to turn up at Southwark Crown Court in London on Monday for the start of his trial, prompting police to go to his home in Effingham Road, Lewisham.

Scotland Yard said: "At approximately 14:20 officers entered the address and found the body of a man. A FME (forensic medical examiner) attended and pronounced the man dead at the scene. Next of kin are being informed."

Smith's barrister, Sandy Canavan, had told the court she was "concerned" that her solicitor had been unable to contact him ahead of the trial as she had regularly been in touch with him.

She told the court Smith was the sole carer for his elderly mother.

Police have separated the Yewtree investigation into three parts, the first concerned with the actions of Savile, while the second concerns allegations against what has become known as 'Savile and others'.

Smith was investigated under the third strand, concerning accusations of sexual abuse unconnected to Savile, but made by people who came forward following publicity surrounding the Savile allegations.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

:crylaugh: Not really, of course. I hope the word removed is in hell, bent over a table next to Savile, whilst Lucifer and his helpers take turns buggering the pair of them with tridents and sceptres.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/savile-chauffeur-david-smith-found-dead-224948233.html#DxXOeF3

Savile Chauffeur David Smith Found Dead

A former driver charged with sex offences as part of the investigation triggered by allegations of abuse against Jimmy Savile has been found dead.

David Smith, 66, was the first person to be charged by officers from the Metropolitan Police's Operation Yewtree investigation.

He had pleaded not guilty in July to two counts of indecent assault and two of gross indecency on a child following his arrest in December.

But he failed to turn up at Southwark Crown Court in London on Monday for the start of his trial, prompting police to go to his home in Effingham Road, Lewisham.

Scotland Yard said: "At approximately 14:20 officers entered the address and found the body of a man. A FME (forensic medical examiner) attended and pronounced the man dead at the scene. Next of kin are being informed."

Smith's barrister, Sandy Canavan, had told the court she was "concerned" that her solicitor had been unable to contact him ahead of the trial as she had regularly been in touch with him.

She told the court Smith was the sole carer for his elderly mother.

Police have separated the Yewtree investigation into three parts, the first concerned with the actions of Savile, while the second concerns allegations against what has become known as 'Savile and others'.

Smith was investigated under the third strand, concerning accusations of sexual abuse unconnected to Savile, but made by people who came forward following publicity surrounding the Savile allegations.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

:crylaugh: Not really, of course. I hope the word removed is in hell, bent over a table next to Savile, whilst Lucifer and his helpers take turns buggering the pair of them with tridents and sceptres.

Then again, Savile was a sick and twisted man. So he may enjoy the scenario you just described...

Edited by AVFCforever1991

• 2 weeks later...

Oh shit. 

Folk singer Roy Harper has been charged with sexually abusing a girl from the age of 12.

The 72-year-old is due before Hereford Magistrates' Court on Monday accused of nine counts of sexual assault.

West Mercia Police said the offences are alleged to have been committed in Herefordshire between 1975 and 1977 and relate to one victim.

Mr Harper, who lives in the Republic of Ireland, has performed with Pink Floyd and was an influence on Led Zeppelin.

The summons was issued to the musician, of Rossmore, Clonakilty, County Cork, on 16 October, after he was voluntarily interviewed by police at Heathrow Airport on 22 February.

Mr Harper has produced more than 30 albums during his career and performed on a sold out tour, last month.

He sang lead vocals on Pink Floyd's Have a Cigar on their 1975 classic album Wish You Were Here and was awarded the MOJO Hero Award by the music magazine in 2005.

BBC

Then again, he did write this song: 

Forbidden Fruit

Baby, won't you play with me ?
Games that no one else can see ?
Leanin' over out my window
Flashing me a mini flower show

Steal away from mummy, oh there's my little girl
On the pillow of my tummy give my hair a curl
Run your fingers under and over, make us a little pool
And don't forget about tomorrow in the same place after school.

Baby, make me calm your fears
Let me hold your thirteen years
In between the silky, love me
Race my heart and let ……….

Oh baby I can feel you, see my thunderburst
Melting us together in the plains of magic thirst
We can be forever and ever, watching the water fall
Floating in the lake of all peace after love and after all.

We can be forever and ever, watching the water fall
Floating in the lake of all peace after love and after all.
Edited by mjmooney

• 2 weeks later...

Ian Watkins pleads guilty

Ian Watkins, singer of Welsh rock band Lostprophets, has pleaded guilty to a series of child sex offences including attempted rape of a baby.

He had previously "furiously denied" the allegations.

The 36-year-old from Pontypridd had been due to stand trial at Cardiff Crown Court alongside two women.

Watkins pleaded guilty to attempted rape and sexual assault of a child under 13 but not guilty to rape. This was accepted by the prosecution.

Ian Watkins, singer of Welsh rock band Lostprophets, has pleaded guilty to a series of child sex offences including attempted rape of a baby.

The 36-year-old from Pontypridd had been due to stand trial at Cardiff Crown Court alongside two women.

Watkins pleaded guilty to attempted rape and sexual assault of a child under 13 but not guilty to rape. This was accepted by the prosecution.

What the **** is wrong with some people ...I hope he gets beat to death in prison 

Edited by Meath_Villan
  • Like 1

What the **** is wrong with some people ...I hope he gets beat to death in prison

Unfortunately he will no doubt be segregated with dirty bastards just like himself.

How long do you reckon he will get? 6 years and out in 3 I bet.

Have you read the article?

Yep and its disturbing what he is capable of yet we have a justice system where you can torture and murder your child and get a 4 year jail ter.

Â