Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

How long do you reckon he will get? 6 years and out in 3 I bet.

Have you read the article?
Yep and its disturbing what he is capable of yet we have a justice system where you can torture and murder your child and get a 4 year jail ter.

I've no idea what case you're talking of above?

How long do you reckon he will get? 6 years and out in 3 I bet.

Have you read the article?
Yep and its disturbing what he is capable of yet we have a justice system where you can torture and murder your child and get a 4 year jail ter.

I've no idea what case you're talking of above?

Baby P?

He'll be dead within a year I reckon.

Stairwell nonce-bashing.

The fact he is famous undoubtedly means he will be housed in a protection wing. Now you can look at that in a couple of different ways.FFirstly, he will be amongst people that share his sexual fantasies, or, even the people on said wings will find his actions repulsive.

That said the sort of filth that find themselves locked up thrive on notoriety and smashing a star may appeal.

We can but hope.

He'll be dead within a year I reckon.

Stairwell nonce-bashing.

The fact he is famous undoubtedly means he will be housed in a protection wing.

He'd be on the protected wing anyway by virtue of the fact he is a nonce. 

I'm honestly lost for words after reading that.  Where do you even begin with somebody like that, and the women who were offering up their own children?  Without wishing to sound like a South London taxi driver, hanging really is too good for them.

• Like 1

I'm honestly lost for words after reading that.  Where do you even begin with somebody like that, and the women who were offering up their own children?  Without wishing to sound like a South London taxi driver, hanging really is too good for them.

This might come across as controversial to some, but as a parent myself, these women should be punished just as heavily as this sick bastard.

The sentence should not even be prison. It should be 3hrs locked in a room with the family of the children he abused (not counting those mothers that knew)

This might come across as controversial to some, but as a parent myself, these women should be punished just as heavily as this sick bastard.

Not controversial at all. How do you do that to your own kids?

Disgusting.

I don't think it's controversial at all. Theirs is bad for completely different but equally egregious reasons. Not only did they abuse the kids like he did, but theirs is the worst breach of trust imaginable. The one between a parent and their child. It's unconscionable but then we're not dealing with normal humans here.
  • Like 2

The sentence should not even be prison. It should be 3hrs locked in a room with the family of the children he abused (not counting those mothers that knew)

Why?

Is justice not important? Or is retribution its equivalent in your book?

I get the primal urge for vengeance and for a physical demonstration of the disgust (and beyond) but to condone it and suggest it outside the heat of being a party to the horror involved is quite frightening.

p.s. What would you do if, at the end of the 3 hour lock in, all parties walked from the room with everything 'sorted' (say, for example, the criminal paid blood money for the crime committed)?

Why?

Is justice not important? Or is retribution its equivalent in your book?

I get the primal urge for vengeance and for a physical demonstration of the disgust (and beyond) but to condone it and suggest it outside the heat of being a party to the horror involved is quite frightening.

p.s. What would you do if, at the end of the 3 hour lock in, all parties walked from the room with everything 'sorted' (say, for example, the criminal paid blood money for the crime committed)?

Lets just give the evil nonse a play station and 3 meals a days then.

Lets just give the evil nonse a play station and 3 meals a days then.

If that is the level of debate you want to have then find someone else to have it with. Really?

There were serious, fundamentally relevant questions that I asked and that's the best you can come up with to further a discussion? Jeez.

• Like 2

Â