plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I recon ideally we would concoct a plan in which the entire human race commits a mass suicide leaving just me a CED standing in the middle of the ruins at which point we will look at each other give a slight nod of the head turn away and walk in opposite directions never to encounter human interaction again

• Like 1

If you two threw a party there'd be a mass suicide by the end of it.

better than suggesting a mass debate .... we know what happened to the last thread that suggested that

• Like 1

I'll probably go down to the local Catholic Church this weekend. I'll have to do my confessions there now instead :(

"Bless me Father for I have sinned. It is 6 years since my last confession.

I have come to ask God's forgiveness for having a wanking race with a kettle, thinking about women curling one out, shagging my aunt, drinking poo tinted water and ruining my moms ceiling by falling through it into a wardrobe...

... That is all I can remember, Father"

• Like 2

I would love to go and do the whole confessional thing, could I just go in there and vent for a few hours and then walk out and think no more about it or do they only let you confess if you regularly go to church?

I think I have only been to church 4 times in my life (from what I can remember)

I feel **** wretched at the moment, I was on the phone to a bird until 4:30 during which time I consumed a large amount of alcohol, back in the pub now, hair of the dog and all that jazz quick pint or two then shooting off for another session.

My liver has a moustache

My car's broken. My phone's broken and will no longer work and my confidence is shattered sexually so I detest the human race and if invited will join Leemond and ced this weekend.

Ignore the boring sex lady. Plenty better out there!

My car's broken. My phone's broken and will no longer work and my confidence is shattered sexually so I detest the human race and if invited will join Leemond and ced this weekend.

Ignore the boring sex lady. Plenty better out there!

Thanks Base for that. Just tried to please the other lady first with a little tenderness but either I did something wrong or it just wasn't appreciated in the way it was meant to be. In my book the lady always comes first if you'll pardon the unintentional pun.

Â