plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Lounge in the garden with the other half, with vino and el cid. Might do fajitas or curry with a chilli salad.

Well, after a bit of nookie obviously.

11th Wedding anniversary tomorrow

off to London for the weekend with Mrs H and the kids  ... Got a nice meal planned for Sunday night  (her choice) Sat night will be China town (my choice)

off to London for the weekend with Mrs H and the kids  ... Got a nice meal planned for Sunday night  (her choice)

Goulash again, eh?

off to London for the weekend with Mrs H and the kids  ... Got a nice meal planned for Sunday night  (her choice)

Goulash again, eh?

I said "nice"  :)

tbh I'm not a big fan of the stuff  ..if it's made properly it's done with tonnes of animal fat or Lard  ... and it goes straight through me so I try and keep away from it , tasty as it can be

Possible trip to the beach tomorrow, then see my girlfriends brothers new kitten on the night.

Sunday, my sister is home from Wales, then.. Who knows! Probably chilling in the garden

Up brum sat night think it will be ok to wear jean shorts smart looking

Don't fancy wearing jeans and a shirt in this weather

was in broad street last week  (Reflex :) ) ... plenty of people in jeans and t-shirts  .. don't recall seeing anyone in shorts though

Tonight I'm doing **** all

Tomorra, work from 7am until at least 2pm get home and walk onto my roof and straight into the middle of a BBQ that me neighbours are having, plenty of beer plenty of food.

Sunday go round to me mom n dads and try to steal some money off them cuz I don't get paid until next Thursday

was in broad street last week  (Reflex :) ) ... plenty of people in jeans and t-shirts  .. don't recall seeing anyone in shorts though

Haha reflex broad street long time since i been in there they still got the revolving floor?

Haha reflex broad street long time since i been in there they still got the revolving floor?

It's got this right outside, what more could you want?

4353286089_9cefa6e3cb.jpg

Â