plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Flying home from Kathmandu

And then after 6 countries , 11 flights , countless drink and sightseeing in 16 fun packed days I shall be sleeping on Sunday

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

So what are you crazy cats doing this time then?

I'm in the pub at the moment sinking a few alcoholic beverages then it's home to chill out and order a curry

Tomorrow believe it or not but I mite be meeting up with a girl, I'm not that arsed and nothing is 100% so if I do meet get I'll attempt to DHUTWU just for the VTers, if that doesn't happen then I'm off to have a drink with me old man and watch the boxing.

Sunday will more than likely be in the local and then home for a big standard Sunday dinner cooked by yours truley

Gonna watch some videos on calculus and shit, and spurn the advances of the fat girl who keeps inviting me 'round her house.

Go for it, fat girls need love as well...it's the gingers you need to watch out for, apparently they have no soul

It depends how big they are, is she morbidly obese or just a tad on the large size?

I don't mind a bird with a bit of meat on her bones, don't get me wrong if she is mahoosive then I agree with you.

Anyways we are at risk of going off topic here

It depends how big they are, is she morbidly obese or just a tad on the large size?

I don't mind a bird with a bit of meat on her bones, don't get me wrong if she is mahoosive then I agree with you.

Anyways we are at risk of going off topic here

Definitely more towards the 'morbidly obese' side of things. 

I'm with you, chubby is fine. There are a few chubby girls I know who I'd love to have a bit of fun with, but this is far too much.

Edit: The worst part is she doesn't even have 'fat woman tits'.

Edited by Phumfeinz

weekend started today, kids weree in school and I've been working from home!

tomorrow, swimming in the morning, non-league footy day in the afternoon, out for the evening for wedding anniversary

Sunday I'm cooking a giant roast, Sunday evening after sleeping it off, I've had my old bicycle serviced up, I'm now cleaning it and I'm gonna give it a spin Sunday

quite busy in a nice way

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight - probably have a couple of pints and then home to play GTA V

Tomorrow - round me mom n dads early doors to watch the villa match and have a few cans, then get a few of me mates round to mine for a bit of a drink (probably cans and vodka) maybe order a curry in.

Sunday - I am gaying it up and cooking a full on Sunday dinner for me and my mate (its easier to cook a dinner for 2 people rather than 1) so he will get a few cans in for me as payment, then in the evening probably jump back on GTA V

Â