plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Car's getting MOT'd tomorrow.

And as my lodger disappeared this month, I don't really have the cash for a big bill. So I'm firmly crossing my fingers for a pass first time (but not expecting it!)

On the plus side, playing poker tonight so a nice victory there could help!

Going to Bali !!

Ok I'm going on Weds , I just wanted some one upmanship  :P

As is rather typical , my client just hit me with a load of rush projects as they know I'm going away (they do it every year ) so I shall be working  ... but going to a party Sat night

Where in Bali ?

Also have you "booked" a driver? - do NOT attempt to drive yourself there

Kuta and then spending 3 days sailing around Labuan Bajo ,  Komodo Island  etc  .... plan is to see  Komdo Dragons and flying foxes etc in the wild 

I'll be too drunk to even consider driving :)

Going to Bali !!

:rant: You could do with some good old fashioned post on poster :P

what did I do  ;)

We stayed down in the Conrad at Nusa Dua - listened (and glad we did) to advice and arranged a driver to take us to a lot of the places over Bali - found a great off the beaten track restaurant up near the Volcano etc. Ubud is good fun also, totally different "vibe" to Kuta and the coast

In Kuta - there are a lot, and I mean a lot, of Aussies on what would b to us Tenerefie style holidays but had a laugh there with them.

We stayed down in the Conrad at Nusa Dua - listened (and glad we did) to advice and arranged a driver to take us to a lot of the places over Bali - found a great off the beaten track restaurant up near the Volcano etc. Ubud is good fun also, totally different "vibe" to Kuta and the coast

In Kuta - there are a lot, and I mean a lot, of Aussies on what would b to us Tenerefie style holidays but had a laugh there with them.

yeah heard it was an Aussie paradise  .. good timing with the current Aussie sports bashing  :)

Edited by tonyh29

Clearing my current rented place and boxing a few things up. Ge the keys to my new place next Friday.

Might squeeze a few beers and a curry in as well.

I'm just round at me mom n dads tonight ordered a curry

Chicken and lamb madras with saag + extra meat

Garlic naan

Pilau rice

1/2 portion of chicken Ceylon

Then tomorra I'll wake up go back home, tidy up and get ready for my 17 days off work

Chicken and lamb madras with saag + extra meat

Always struggle choosing between chicken and lamb for a cuzza.  Love places that do both in one go.

To be honest I have never come across a curry house that wont do both together, Normally I go for chicken but I am going through a lamb stage at the moment

very nice it was as well just finished it off this morning and I have got 1/2 portion of chicken ceylon to have later on as well

good times

• 2 weeks later...

Today probably continue to clatter breaking bad, the have a drink on my one, can't be arsed seeing any of me mates today, then order a curry.

Tomorrow I am either going round me mates house for a big piss up or go round me mom n dads to watch the match

Sunday I dunno

Monday I dunno

Â