plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Tonight I'm open to offers! Tomorrow I'll re-acquaint with Jeff Stelling in the afternoon and then watch Villa (with 2 Liverpool mates :twisted: ) then it's a night on't'town. Sunday recovering from Saturday, watch the excellent (and hopefully wet) Spa-Francorchamps and maybe a ruby.

Tomorrow at 9.55am I fly back to Dublin for a stag. We're going karting and then watch Villa Liverpool game, then food and some pool then further drinking.

At 11.30am myself and 2 of my mates from the Stag will be flying to London to head to SW4 festival in Clapham. When that's over the SW More the after party on in a club nearby.

Thankfully I've Tuesday off work :rolleyes:

• Like 1

going for a Chinese tonight with the mrs, then at the villa tomoz, prob have a few in the aston before the game then try and persuade my wonderful mrs to let me off my leash for the night to celebrate a villa win, sunday gonna watch the villa old boys in charity match at Brereton town which is on my door step

What are you bunch of freaks up to this weekend?

I am doing as little as possible, tonight I'll be ordering a curry and playing my guitar and banjo I keep meaning to play my keyboard as well but I cant motivate myself to plug it in for some reason.

tomorrow I'll have a few cans throughout the day and then catch an early night

sunday I'll probably go round me mom n dads for dinner...or I mite even cook my own I aint decided yet

not all that exciting I know

Yeah I mite end up in the pub for a few pints tonight but I dont really want to, only problem for me is that the pub is about 30 seconds away from my flat and I need to walk past it everyday on my way home and there is always someone in there that I know who I could go and have a pint with, I have actually been known to walk the long way home purely so I wouldn't see anyone who would ask me to have a pint with them

Yeah I mite end up in the pub for a few pints tonight but I dont really want to, only problem for me is that the pub is about 30 seconds away from my flat and I need to walk past it everyday on my way home and there is always someone in there that I know who I could go and have a pint with, I have actually been known to walk the long way home purely so I wouldn't see anyone who would ask me to have a pint with them

I think I can help here. Instead of using the yes word, try the other one called 'no' :-)

First quiet weekend in weeks and I'm looking forward to doing as little as possible. Mightn't work out that way but that's the intention. So for this weekend, I'm being a boring bar steward.

I think I can help here. Instead of using the yes word, try the other one called 'no' :-)

The only thing is that I dont want to say 'no' but my wallet does

Â