plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I'm off to Cambridge tonight. Nice little charity quiz with my relatives.. Then chilling out tomorrow hopefully barbecuing, and back to brum for a night of beers and FIFA with the lads.

Promotion decider for my football team on Sunday morning (we win we secure promotion, if we lose then we HAVE to win next week)

Could end up being a pretty good weekend!

Have to go to a wedding this saturday so will have to tape the Villa game and watch it on sunday.Could be a good thing, I can fast forward all the Arsenal goals and it will look like we drew 0-0

Have to go to a wedding this saturday so will have to tape the Villa game and watch it on sunday.Could be a good thing, I can fast forward all the Arsenal goals and it will look like we drew 0-0

Kim Jong Il style. North Korea never lose.

I'm still waiting for leemond's post so i'll be furiously tapping F5.

Ha ha, I can write it for him, it will involve Red Stripe, curry, and a roast round his mom and dads ;-)

I am off to France on Saturday for two lower division games

First up at 13.30 is Rouen v Quevilly in the National League (Level 3) Quevilly reached the French Cup SF in the week beating Marseille

Then on to Dieppe v Sannois St Gratien in CFA2 (A) (Level 5) at 1700

Out and back in a day via Eurotunnel>Lovely Jubbly

I'm still waiting for leemond's post so i'll be furiously tapping F5.

Ha ha, I can write it for him, it will involve Red Stripe, curry, and a roast round his mom and dads ;-)

How liberal! :shock:

:lol: You just made me snort.

Second viewing on a house on Saturday. 3 bedroom, end of terrace with a decent sized garden, been on the market for ages and the owners have already dropped the price once. Currently asking for £137500 which is too expensive for us, but if we can argue them down to anything under £129000 then it's all systems go.

I'd be surprised if you couldn't get them down to under 130

They'll be expecting a 5% loss on the asking price.

As long as you don't get into a bidding war I'd say you'll be fine.

Find the thread on here (I think Tamuff started it) about negotiating house prices. Few handy tips in there.

Make them sweat!

Cheers blud.

This evening I shall be going to the gym straight from work and then out for tea with the missus and another stripper girl for tea before their show tonight. I'll be playing bouncer. *flex*

Tomorrow I've got a tattoo sitting. Just a follow up from it being finished a few months ago. He's gonna top up any bits that didn't quite take and stuff. It's free. Bonus. Missus will be at her day job til late afternoon so will do some painting on the plastering that was done yesterday. Show on the evening again. Probably bored at this point since I went to a show last night too. 3 in a row is borefest. Might take my laptop and play some FM12.

Sunday is finally a day off so I'm just gonna spend it in bed with the good lady since we haven't done it in a week.

This evening I shall be going to the gym straight from work and then out for tea with the missus and another stripper girl for tea before their show tonight. I'll be playing bouncer. *flex*

Tomorrow I've got a tattoo sitting. Just a follow up from it being finished a few months ago. He's gonna top up any bits that didn't quite take and stuff. It's free. Bonus. Missus will be at her day job til late afternoon so will do some painting on the plastering that was done yesterday. Show on the evening again. Probably bored at this point since I went to a show last night too. 3 in a row is borefest. Might take my laptop and play some FM12.

Sunday is finally a day off so I'm just gonna spend it in bed with the good lady since we haven't done it in a week.

Wow that is some meal out, Dante.

Tonight - on-call.

Saturday - on-call 1pm - 6pm.

No plans for this weekend. Which usually translates into me drifting in one end and drifting out the other having achieved precisely nothing of note. Oh, there's a grand prix so that's my early mornings sorted :?

FECKK! DRINK! ARSE!

Weekend really.

Might watch a bit of football, may even give playing it a crack. If I'm feeling less creaky.

Poker night at mine tonight with some friends.

Saturday, probably a bit of a lie in because i'll be awake till late, then totter around with the fiancee.

Sunday, fix the leak in my bathroom!!! got mushrooms growing in my kitchen window reveal because of it! :cry:

Then, monday, tuesday and wednesday is holiday booked off! :D

I'm back in Portsmouth after leaving work early. No long wait on the M25...bonus! Rather long wait on the A3...gah!

So I'm here, drinking Aspall Dry Premier Cru cider and readying myself for the CLEAN tomorrow seeing as I've got guests turning up for a few days. Glorious weather tomorrow apparently so methinks I may venture out for a walk along the beach :D

Â