plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

sunday evening, what now mode pretty much on.

Woke early did some reading, popped to uni library to do some more before coming back to enjoy the F1 highlights for once not knowing what had happened ( 8) ). Then casually followed the football, did some tidying up, read another article slowly... now in that, do I go back and prepare a presentation I have to do tuesday morning ( 20min!! haven't done one that long ever ) or leave it until the morning? I think we all know the answer to that one :lol: In fairness I worked on it and worked on another class text yesterday - which wasn't easy here in cardiff what with invites to enjoy the welsh grand slam and st paddy's day. Have managed to remain sober throughout as it happens, although a minature Kilbeggan irish whiskey in front of me, may threaten the purity of that record soon enough I suspect.

Went to York for the weekend with the missus. Was ace. Did loads of walking and exploring, ate some awesome food (Went to Piccolino's for Italian), had room service and dirty hotel sex. Shame we had to come home.

Went to York for the weekend with the fella. Was ace. Did loads of wanking and anal exploring, ate some awesome food (Went to Piccolino's for Italian), had room service and dirty anal sex. Shame we had to come home.

Well done fella. Is that the first time you have been away together?

Went to York for the weekend with the fella. Was ace. Did loads of pulling the Pope's cap off and anal exploring, ate some awesome food (Went to Piccolino's for Italian), had room service and dirty anal sex. Shame we had to come home.

Im actually dissappointed that you had to doctor his post to include anal sex! :(

Went to York for the weekend with the fella. Was ace. Did loads of pulling the Pope's cap off and anal exploring, ate some awesome food (Went to Piccolino's for Italian), had room service and dirty anal sex. Shame we had to come home.

Im actually dissappointed that you had to doctor his post to include anal sex! :(

I wonder if he wore his hat?

I wonder if he wore his hat?

I thought his missus was on the pill?

I always wear a 'hat'... well, mostly. I last ages when wearing one. :winkold:

But yeah, our first weekend away. Still only been together 8 weeks. It seems like so much longer. Even the family has said it seems like she's been around forever, we're just so comfortable with each other.

But yeah, our first weekend away. Still only been together 8 weeks. It seems like so much longer. Even the family has said it seems like she's been around forever, we're just so comfortable with each other.

Dante, what is her day job? What does she want to do?

Ie do you share a common goal? that always seems to make people feel they have been together for ages.

Ie do you share a common goal? that always seems to make people feel they have been together for ages.

Works in a hostel for the homeless during the day. She's in the process of starting up her own Entertainment company too, she has a lot of contacts through her stripping work. Drag acts, comedians, strippers, contortionists etc... She is quite driven, and I'll be helping her out when I can.

Works in a hostel for the homeless during the day. She's in the process of starting up her own Entertainment company too, she has a lot of contacts through her stripping work. Drag acts, comedians, strippers, contortionists etc... She is quite driven, and I'll be helping her out when I can.

As an act? what is your party trick? :-)

Seriously, I think the fact she has a plan for the future helps. It gives you a chance to plan ahead and have a vision of where you will be in 10 or 20 years.

Bend over and I'll show you.

Bend over and I'll show you.

Leap frog?

Second viewing on a house on Saturday. 3 bedroom, end of terrace with a decent sized garden, been on the market for ages and the owners have already dropped the price once. Currently asking for £137500 which is too expensive for us, but if we can argue them down to anything under £129000 then it's all systems go.

Second viewing on a house on Saturday. 3 bedroom, end of terrace with a decent sized garden, been on the market for ages and the owners have already dropped the price once. Currently asking for £137500 which is too expensive for us, but if we can argue them down to anything under £129000 then it's all systems go.

I'd be surprised if you couldn't get them down to under 130

They'll be expecting a 5% loss on the asking price.

As long as you don't get into a bidding war I'd say you'll be fine.

Find the thread on here (I think Tamuff started it) about negotiating house prices. Few handy tips in there.

Make them sweat!

Â