Stuttgart vs Bayern

Stuttgart vs Nürnberg

Mainz vs Kaiserslautern

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Kaiserslautern

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Karlsruhe

Hansa Rostock vs St. Pauli

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Dynamo Dresden

Augsburg vs 1860

Even though you're all best bum-chums, I'm sure we can throw Hertha vs Union in there too. :P We may have to break this up over a few evenings though!

Am I the only one who absolutely has to say Erzgebirge in the voice of the Swedish chef from the Muppets?

Even when I try not to, it just happens.

Friday couch has just become Friday pub quiz. So I'm recording all the Sky F1 progs and now re-swatting on my capital cities and today's news :mrgreen:

Well I'm just Gunna stop off at the outdoor on me way home and pick up some red stripe, I'm considering just getting a shit load in to save any further trips down there again over the weekend, think I'll be having a curry as well, chicken tikka rezala with extra chillies I am thinking

Next week should be decent going out with a bird to a couple of cocktail bars then back to the local then back to mine, **** annoys me though man, we are sitting there planning it between the two of us and it only takes one person to overhear and then they are trying to get in on it as well it's pretty difficult to explain to them that they ain't welcome and why lol

going out with a bird to a couple of cocktail bars then back to the local then back to mine, **** annoys me though
Just roll over and pretend to be asleep then.

My weekend's been shit so far!

Looked forward to the poker game I was going to last night for the whole week, and it was shit.

On my life the biggest flop I hit all night was a middle pair. Managed to stay in the lead for a couple of hours through buying some pots but I can only do that for so long.

Eventually I had pocket jacks with a nut straight draw on the flop and no flush, went all in, but was beaten by a guy who had pocket Kings. clearing in the woods.

Apologies for the jargon, but it annoyed me! I wasn't annoyed by me losing the game so much, I was just annoyed that i'd looked forward to it all week and it ended up being so crap. Oh and the pot was £120, which would have been nice.

Â