plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Tonight - badminton, followed by gym. Not looking forward to it tonight, my comfortable earphones broke yesterday so it's either use the uncomfortable back-up pair I have or listen to the gym's music which I **** hate. In the evening I will sleep.

Saturday - Footy down the park at 12 with the boss, followed by a trip to a recently opened Wimpy in the town centre with the missus and her Dad (he holds Wimpy in some sort of childhood reverence, all a bit bizarre) and then on to Camrose to watch a resurgent Basingstoke Town play Havant & Waterlooville. Off to the cinema in the evening with some friends to watch that new Aardman flick, then out for a meal (probably at Café Rouge).

Sunday - Bugger all, except for enchiladas and this week's Lovefilm; Roger Corman's 1981 B-movie sci-fi 'classic' Galaxy Of Terror (featuring a very young duo of James Cameron and Bill Paxton on special effects and set design respectively).

just dropped the wife and kids off at the airport so I'm a free agent for 5 days until i go out and join them for Easter

trying to see if i can get a flight somewhere where I haven't been before for tomorrow or Sunday ... Oslo is coming up quite cheap and I've not been before so I may have a day trip to Oslo :-)

Opulent bastard

:lol:

hey , i did say somewhere "cheap" :-)

finsih here at 1 and going to pick my bike up from being serviced then straight up cannack chase for a burn, pick other half up from work and then swimming then a meal out.

Tomorrow it will be either the villa game or go down Dawlish to help in laws move their stuff to their new caravan, even though I am a ST holder the later is my fav.

Sunday I will go up the chase again followed by lunch at in laws, sunday night I will be moaning that I dont know where the weekend has gone! :lol:

I got up at 10:30 as well today, although I slept through solidly from about midnight last night. Fookin knackered after a week of 13 hour shifts. Still, payday will be a good day.

This weekend will consist of figuring out how to assemble my new rowing machine, watching the football and for some reason im wanting to listen to awful rock music from the early noughties, so plenty of lostprophets, 'A', Silverchair, Puddle of Mudd etc......

Before the weekend is through, I would like to reach 2,500 posts. Every little bit counts towards this glittering milestone of saddoism.

Please, for the love of god, don't make any more in the joke thread. :)

Before the weekend is through, I would like to reach 2,500 posts. Every little bit counts towards this glittering milestone of saddoism.

Please, for the love of god, don't make any more in the joke thread. :)

Right. That's it. I'm off to post in the joke thread just to spite you, you ungrateful bastard :)

Let me tell you, Oslo is not cheap

One of the most pricey cities on the planet

This, then, seeing as I have no immediate plans whatsoever to go there or anywhere remotely near it.

just got back

thoroughly enjoyed it , though not the £8 a pint side of it ( still a fiver a pint cheaper than Paris mind)

started the day in gorgeous sun shine ..and then it bloody well snowed although only a little bit

My young lad would love the Viking and Kon Tiki stuff so maybe I'll take him next time we ditch the women and go on one of our lads weekends ...

had a great weekend, took my boy to a children's farm on Saturday and we both loved it. Yesterday got a garden wall built out the back which looks great, now to finish the garden off ready for the BBQ season :cheers:

I envy people like you, Tony

:oops:

Hope i don't sound too defensive but If you are talking about the travel aspect well it's a hobby of mine so I divert lots of my income towards it ,in much the same way that people divert money towards watching the Villa , scuba diving or whatever .. travel need not be expensive these days .. I paid £86 for a return to Oslo ( and BA upgraded me on the way home 8) )

Â