plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

My weekend's been shit so far!

Looked forward to the poker game I was going to last night for the whole week, and it was shit.

On my life the biggest flop I hit all night was a middle pair. Managed to stay in the lead for a couple of hours through buying some pots but I can only do that for so long.

Eventually I had pocket jacks with a nut straight draw on the flop and no flush, went all in, but was beaten by a guy who had pocket Kings. clearing in the woods.

Apologies for the jargon, but it annoyed me! I wasn't annoyed by me losing the game so much, I was just annoyed that i'd looked forward to it all week and it ended up being so crap. Oh and the pot was £120, which would have been nice.

Went out last night to make up for it, got laid.

I'm over the poker.

Saw the missus yesterday, not done much today other than listen to a bit of springsteen and watch the football. Going to have a blast on read dead redemption in a bit then watch top gear later before getting ready for work tomorrow.

/Mundanity

My weekend's been shit so far!

Looked forward to the poker game I was going to last night for the whole week, and it was shit.

On my life the biggest flop I hit all night was a middle pair. Managed to stay in the lead for a couple of hours through buying some pots but I can only do that for so long.

Eventually I had pocket jacks with a nut straight draw on the flop and no flush, went all in, but was beaten by a guy who had pocket Kings. clearing in the woods.

Apologies for the jargon, but it annoyed me! I wasn't annoyed by me losing the game so much, I was just annoyed that i'd looked forward to it all week and it ended up being so crap. Oh and the pot was £120, which would have been nice.

Went out last night to make up for it, got laid.

I'm over the poker.

Oh, get a life :D

Tis that fateful day of the week again, so what are you crazy cats up to tonight?

I'm off on a mini crawl tonight after work with a bird, going thr island bar, then that one opposite the briar and fat totum, is it barakkas or sommet? Then off to some bar I've never been to, then to the jekkyl and Hyde, then back to mine so I can do Her up the wrong'un hopefully

Tomorra **** all planned

Sunday **** all planned

Pack up the apartment tonight and probably watch a film.

Tomorrow, to Seoul Racecourse Park for some light gambling for a friends birthday. It's my penultimate weekend in Korea so many drinks will be had after.

Sunday, who knows.

Thats the best planned pub crawl I've ever known. When I go out we have a start point and the rest just happens.

Don't get me wrong when I go out with me mates we don't really even have a start point it's usually meet up at mine have a few cans and then venture out to whichever pub takes our fancy if we can stand the sunlight

Tonight - Second meeting with the mortgage advisor, then badminton, then sweet FA for the evening.

Tomorrow - Football at 11, travelling into London for a late lunch, then home for enchilada/film night.

Sunday - Badminton early afternoon, then round to the missus folk's for Mother's Day.

Finish early today (that is just for the benefit of Stevo :D) then potter round the house and sort a few things in the garden. Tomorrow watch the F1 qualifying then doing something fun with the wife & boy. Xbox and a few beers with some buddies on the evening. Sunday, up early for the F1, then round my mums then out for dinner with the in-laws in the afternoon. Few beers.

Out for a major Paddy's day session tomorrow. Will drink my annual pints of Guinness and maybe get a free novelty hat. I've noticed there's rugby on which I'll no doubt be forced to endure.

Finish early today (that is just for the benefit of Stevo :D)

:rant:

12.00 :wave:

12?!

Unacceptable. Little do you know I've planted cocaine in and around your work area. One phonecall to HR and you'll be in the slammer by 11:59!

Â