plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I have declined the opportunity of working overtime and earning double pay on saturday in favour of going to see the Villa...so on sunday I expect I'll be terribly depressed, and will probably spend most of the day in the bath with a razor to my wrist :)

Just about to have last nights curry for breakfast (chicken morchi, madrass hot with extra chillies) then me mate is coming round mine for a few cans then we are flying up to the gosta green for a fair few alcoholic beverages

Dunno what it is at the minute but I seem to be drinking a hell of a lot more than usual, still I'm enjoying it, I think half of I is cuz my crippling hangovers seem to have subsided for some strange reason

Wahey! It's nearly here again and reports of it being a sunny one too.

My mates coming up from old London town and were going out for his birthday tonight, hopefully celebrating a win down Villa Park tomorrow and general lounging around and playing Football Manager and drinking my weight in coke for the rest of it. Only Villa can ruin it.

Plans?

I am having a completely boring weekend

staying in tonight probably playing CoD, dunno if I am gunna even bother having a drink tonight.

tomorrow I am going to stay in again and do nothing, probably more of CoD and I mite even have a bash on my keyboard or my guitars, ive been neglecting them far too much and the boxing is on (ricky burns) so I'll probably have a few cans whilst watching that

sunday no plans

rock n roll

York.

'Put your hands up for York, a lovely City'

great shops, historic and beautiful City, some top bars too.

Other than it being in the North East, I can't see the negatives.

Tonight I'm off to see my brother-in-law play some Latin Jazz with his band in a small Jazz club in the centre of İstanbul.

Tomorrow I'm helping a good friend move house. He's offered to pay for the night at the pub...rich bastard.

Sunday I'm gonna wait with my pants down, ready for Gareth to accept my game request on FIFA.

Tonight start sorting the apartment that I move out in 2 weeks. Got chuck loads of stuff out and anything I want but cannot fit in a backpack I have to send home.

Tomorrow, off to watch FC Seoul, they'd probably give Villa a run for their money these days. I shall take advantage of being able to drink in the stands and will probably continue drinking into the night.

Sunday, whatever my body allows me to do.

Night in on the sofa tonight with the missus.

Tomorrow we'll have a doss about, she's got a show on the evening so I'll catch up on some TV/Gaming for a few hours until she comes back.

Sunday, nothing planned. Will have to sort that out methinks. Any suggestions on a place to go / thing to do that involves going outside (not sex related)?

Â