plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

^^^^ You are a golden god

This weekend will not be the greatest. Mostly working though. Celebrating my dads bday on Sunday but my step mom has convinced him that what he wants as a gift is to have "the kids" move everything into their new house >:( ....Will also be calling Brumerican BEFORE the Villa game.

There is downplaying then there is cockblocking. That right there is cockblocking. I haven't got time for playing games, let me know where I stand before I pay for a night out or at least less me guess. The fact she hasn't replied gave me the answer.

Just to be pedantic, that is NOT cockblocking. Cockblocking is something different.

She sound slike a tease though. Good for you for being up front.

Not the greatest of weekends... the Mrs' dad is in hospital, and my cat has just had to be euthanased.

On the plus side our awesome new bathroom is finished!

Then tomorrow we get raped at Man Ure...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'm playing in a cup final tomorrow. We're massive underdogs though. Hoping to do better than the bluescouse today!

But it means I have to have a quiet night tonight. Rubbish.

There is downplaying then there is cockblocking. That right there is cockblocking. I haven't got time for playing games, let me know where I stand before I pay for a night out or at least less me guess. The fact she hasn't replied gave me the answer.

Just to be pedantic, that is NOT cockblocking. Cockblocking is something different.

She sound slike a tease though. Good for you for being up front.

Yeah I know but I couldn't think of the right word and ultimately she blocked my cock :D

On the plus side, I got a text a few hours ago from my workmate saying the girl at work (the ward manager for those who follow my daz/hollyoaks style love drama) fancies me and has been waiting for me to ask. Work could be good tomorrow! Silver lining and all that....

yesterday - had afew pints last night got back home for 8 O'clock last night ordered a curry and chilled out

today - few cans with me mates watched the liverpool v everton match now waiting for the national and then have a few more drinks

tomorra - gotta go round me sisters for dinner cuz its her sons birthday

I'm playing in a cup final tomorrow. We're massive underdogs though. Hoping to do better than the bluescouse today!

Ironically, we did EXACTLY what the Bluescouse did.

We went in at halftime 1-0 up, and ended up losing 2-1.

I was playing in goal. Came up for a freekick right at the end, their keeper only bloody punched the ball right at me on the volley! I saw glory in front of me, one solid connection and I'd equalise in the last seconds, whilst playing in goal, a dream come true!

So I promptly blazed a volley wide from about 10 yards. Ouch

I cannot wait. I have never been to Dublin, although I hear it is expensive.

7:55am flight. So beers at 6:30 at manny airport!

Ive been twice both on stag-do's. It is pricey but its fecking brilliant! You'll have a great time.

Nothing much at all this weekend. No doubt doing something with the missus Saturday and Sunday day time. She's got shows tomorrow night and Saturday night so I'll probably catch up on some TV / gaming while she's out.

Was going out for a drink tonight with an old uni mate of the female variety. We never quite got together at the time despite it being blatantly obvious she wanted my cock as much as I wanted to smash her back doors in.

All arranged last week, last night get a text saying 'Just to be sure, this isnt a date right? Were just catching up, just dont want to send out any wrong signals'

Get **** love. Ordered a chinky in instead and gonna watch some californication.

1899025_o.gif

I cannot wait. I have never been to Dublin, although I hear it is expensive.

7:55am flight. So beers at 6:30 at manny airport!

Bienvenue, Wilkommen, Come on in.

I'm going to Walsall.

For a birthday party.

For a 90-year-old. :o

Next Friday I shall be in Birmingham again.

For a funeral. [1]

[1] Not for the 90-year-old. I hope.

Well, part one completed.

The 90th birthday party was surprisingly fun. She is after all Irish, so there was plenty of booze and a pretty good folk band. She was up dancing, too. Hope I stay that fit that long.

Tomorrow: Back to Brum for my best mate's mum's funeral, which will be a bit grim. But she was also Irish, so I expect there will be plenty of booze afterwards, although perhaps not folk bands and dancing...

I did seriously consider staying over and going to the Sunderland game on Saturday, but having thought about it, a funeral is quite depressing enough without that. So back home tomorrow night.

Â