plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I envy people like you, Tony

:oops:

Hope i don't sound too defensive but If you are talking about the travel aspect well it's a hobby of mine so I divert lots of my income towards it ,in much the same way that people divert money towards watching the Villa , scuba diving or whatever .. travel need not be expensive these days .. I paid £86 for a return to Oslo ( and BA upgraded me on the way home 8) )

No no it's not that at all.

I was more talking about the drive and spontanaeity of it.

You decided you wanted to go to Oslo so you just went and did it. A one day trip.

I'm the kind of person that would go "i'd like to go to Oslo" and then just wouldn't bother. Or if I did I'd require months to plan it and make sure I did everything right.

Whereas you just go and do it.

I was being sincere and definitely didn't mean anything negative by it.

I'm the kind of person that would go "i'd like to go to Oslo" and then just wouldn't bother. Or if I did I'd require months to plan it and make sure I did everything right.
I'm the same. I don't think I've ever done a spontaneous holiday/trip in my life.

I envy people like you, Tony

:oops:

Hope i don't sound too defensive but If you are talking about the travel aspect well it's a hobby of mine so I divert lots of my income towards it ,in much the same way that people divert money towards watching the Villa , scuba diving or whatever .. travel need not be expensive these days .. I paid £86 for a return to Oslo ( and BA upgraded me on the way home 8) )

No no it's not that at all.

I was more talking about the drive and spontanaeity of it.

You decided you wanted to go to Oslo so you just went and did it. A one day trip.

Whereas you just go and do it.

I was being sincere and definitely didn't mean anything negative by it.

:thumb:

tbh I hadn't viewed your post to be negative , was just confused about the envy bit

to be fair it was either Oslo or tidy up the garage :-)

wake up one day and just go for it is all I can say .... the internet makes travel so easy , I sat at H'row before baoridng on my phone checking out how to get to Oslo city centre and then once i got off the airport express in Oslo I hooked onto some free wi-fi and got directions on how to find my hotel ...

without the wifi I'd have had to take the old fashioned approach and ask somebody I suppose ....

• 2 weeks later...

It's Friday!

It's also the 13th.

What do you have planned this weekend?

Tonight I shall be tidying the place up whilst listening to a podcast and currently, have no idea what dinner shall be.

Tomorrow my parents return from their holiday and will spend the day doing very little besides putting everything away again

And on Sunday **** all shall occur.

I intend to spend a bit of time over the next couple days getting my head sorted the **** out on the job front.

I'm going to Walsall.

For a birthday party.

For a 90-year-old. :o

Next Friday I shall be in Birmingham again.

For a funeral. [1]

[1] Not for the 90-year-old. I hope.

tonight, trying to finish essay so I can have a day off tomorrow before starting essay no 2 on sunday, both due in, in about 10 days time :/

tomorrow, sleep, watch football, and general nothingness, unless I have lots more to do on the essay in which case that.

sunday, start new essay / finish old essay / panic. catch a bit of the chelsea / spurs match / sleep

exciting times.

Was going out for a drink tonight with an old uni mate of the female variety. We never quite got together at the time despite it being blatantly obvious she wanted my cock as much as I wanted to smash her back doors in.

All arranged last week, last night get a text saying 'Just to be sure, this isnt a date right? Were just catching up, just dont want to send out any wrong signals'

Get **** love. Ordered a chinky in instead and gonna watch some californication.

Tomorrow: Going to Akrams on the hagley road for a curry with a few work mates , anyone been before? Anygood?

Sunday: Watching football and a bit of xbox I think.

Livin the dream!

right enough keyboard tapping today, have been persuaded ( casually invited ) to have a beer. I started work at 7am this morning.* Ergo I accept. Fortunately should be able to finish the bugger off tomorrow!

Ingram, maybe she down played the date thing just to see how things went in a proper hard to get way? ;)

There is downplaying then there is cockblocking. That right there is cockblocking. I haven't got time for playing games, let me know where I stand before I pay for a night out or at least less me guess. The fact she hasn't replied gave me the answer.

Â