plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Just in the gosta green at the moment and **** me the Stella is flat as **** but it's the way the new barmaid is pulling thr pints, she seems really happy though and I don't have the heart to tell her she is shit at her job...oh yeah, she also takes the money off you before pulling thr pint, that is wrong, I have gone to pay her for a drink twice three times now

I've just popped to the local 'foreign' shop and purchased a tin of Heinz baked beans. £2 a tin.

You can get 4 tins of Branston beans for a quid in Asda over here ! Do you want me to send you a tin when I post your CD next Saturday ? :D

I've just popped to the local 'foreign' shop and purchased a tin of Heinz baked beans. £2 a tin.

You can get 4 tins of Branston beans for a quid in Asda over here ! Do you want me to send you a tin when I post your CD next Saturday ? :D

Would be fooookin' amazing if you did! :D

Hahaha. You guys

1 o'clock finish for us JLR guys on a Friday.

That little perk ends in 2 weeks though, so I'm making the most of it while I can!

You signed up to 40 hours? Why?

Finance don't get overtime, and most of the time we do at least 40 hours a week anyway.

So it's essentially a free pay rise. I couldn't say no to that.

Incidentally, the take rate is >95% for finance and HR and <40% for PD

Which is exactly why it was a stupid idea!

Working until 5pm *eastern standard time* Then hopefully going home to relax before either a night at the movies *I want to see Safe House * or end up at karaoke night at a pub called Culhanes and probably become the designated driver to several drunk friends.

I am the singer in a band and we're meeting to 'jam' for the first time tomorrow afternoon. The drummer has only had 10 lessons, so we don't have high hopes. The songs suggested we learn are all so different. One needs an acoustic guitar, two need drop C tuning, one would require a castration to sing and the final one is Alive by Pearl Jam. If we're still talking afterwards it'll be a miracle

Just got back from a family "do" in Bournemouth. Very enjoyable, but I'm now at that age that the most common topic of conversation is about who's died since the last time we all met up. :(

rite then you swines what you all up to this weekend?

I'm having a quiet one for a change

going round me mom n dads tonight couple of bottles of stella cidre and a curry

going kings balti

gunna have a chicken and lamb tikka madrass with a touch of sag a boiled egg and extra chopped chillies

keema pilau rice

chapati

tomorrow I mite stay round me mom n dads, depends if they start doing my head in or not.

sunday go back round me mom n dads for me sunday dinner

rock n fooking roll

I'm off back to Brum tomorrow for the first time in ages. Not upto much; catch up with the family, etc.

My old man is making one of his famous curries. Not as good mine mind, but bloody gone nonetheless.

Back here to London early on Sunday to tidy up the place as my mate's girlfriend is coming to stop again on Sunday evening for a month (no stupid comments please - I've said the reason why in threads before and it's not something to cheer about. Ta).

what you crazy cats up to this weekend then?

pretty shit one for me, no money and the plans I did have are cancelled, looks like its a quiet one with a few tins to be drunk over the weekend, pretty shit man I feel like getting bladdered tonight

Work til 5, straight to the missus' house for tea then whilst she goes to a show I'll be going to Blackheath for my mates birthday. Pub time!

Tomorrow day I'll be generally dossing around cleaning, washing etc... gotta go to Oxford with the missus' for a quick strip-o-gram then head back home and go to my cousins house for her birthday party. Always a laugh.

Sunday I'm bowling all day in the Midlands Five league down Worcester. We have £195 in our beer kitty between 7 of us. Should be a good day.

Today: Work, then badders, then gym, then measuring up in advance of Sunday's Ikea trip. Probably takeout for dinner.

Tomorrow: Football, then badders, then gym, possibly dinner round the missus' folks (if not then I'm going to try and make curried venison steaks).

Sunday: Off to Ikea in Southampton, then traditional enchiladas and movie night (this week; Ratatouille).

At some point I need to finish off another VT mix CD and phone the estate agents to get the shower head, hose and wall bracket replaced (annoying 5 minute job I could do myself, but will probably have to wait 2 weeks for the landlord to install some sub-par parts).

I might make American-style pancakes this weekend as well, haven't decided yet.

Hahaha. You guys

1 o'clock finish for us JLR guys on a Friday.

That little perk ends in 2 weeks though, so I'm making the most of it while I can!

You signed up to 40 hours? Why?

Finance don't get overtime, and most of the time we do at least 40 hours a week anyway.

So it's essentially a free pay rise. I couldn't say no to that.

Incidentally, the take rate is >95% for finance and HR and <40% for PD

Which is exactly why it was a stupid idea!

First late Friday for you today, I'll pop by and say toodleloo on my way out if you like :D

Yes, it was a stupid idea, something like 6% of C-grades and 26% of D-grades opted in which makes it pointless as these are the people who the extra working hours were needed by.

Hopefully an improved offers come in later on but either way I'm not bothered. I'll carry on doing O/T when I feel like it and O/T rates.

Golf comp tomorrow morning, tee-off at 10:42. Following by stupid amounts of alcholic refreshments as it's my birthday on Sunday. The ripe old age of 29.

Then on Sunday, the missus is taking me to Miller & Carter for beautiful steak.

Golf comp tomorrow morning, tee-off at 10:42. Following by stupid amounts of alcholic refreshments as it's my birthday on Sunday. The ripe old age of 29.

Then on Sunday, the missus is taking me with a strap on.

Happy Birthday for Sunday mate... enjoy the last year of being young!

Â