plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Going out for dinner with the wife tomorrow night. It's our first night out since our baby boy was born 5 weeks ago. The mother in law is taking him for the night. It will be weird to have a night of uninterrupted sleep.

Might take the girlfriend to Bristol Zoo for the day on Saturday. Not much else on.

Weather permitting mate, why not take her to Go Ape? Ive never been but it looks **** ace?*

*As long as your not afraid of heights!

That's a great shout and already on our to-do list.

There's one not far from me in the forest of dean area. She's an accomplished climber where as I'm a big girl when it comes to heights so it should make an interesting day. Will have to find some way to re-masculinate myself after crying like a baby all day.

Gym and badminton session tonight, then home to make a lamb meatball Jalfrezi.

Footy on Saturday (weather/my boss' bitch-of-an-ex permitting), followed by enchiladas and movie night (this week's Lovefilm lottery winner; me, with 'A Room For Romeo Brass').

Sunday another badminton session with the missus and her parents in the afternoon, followed by curling up on the sofa together (erm, me and the missus that is, not me and her folks) and most likely watching the rest of season 4 of Coupling (after which I'll be all horned up over Sarah Alexander, so I'll either have sexy time with the missus or rub off a cheeky one before bedtime).

sail on the mayonnaise sea number 1 of the weekend, executed.

In work? Being paid to splooge.

I can see it now..... "Top spec Evoque.....heated leather seats....... 20" ghost chrome wheels.......new niche in the market.....uuuuuunnnnggghhh!!!"

Tonight I'll catch up on Spartacus, 30 Rock, The Office and Parks and Rec and then I'm skype-ing the wife hard .

Tomorrow I'm out up sutton for my mates 30th .

Sunday is Church and then I'll teach myself Kung fu or something .

Â