Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

Cheers Chindie!

Monthly DLC!?!? Thats going to cost a furtune!!!

The general guess is that Elite subscribers will receive monthly DLC and everyone else will have to wait for the packs to come out, but Activision has been vague so its hard to say for sure.

Played a couple of hours last night on single player and really enjoyed it, right up until I paused the game and then it wouldn't let me unpause it so I lost a little bit of progress. Had a couple of games of TDM and got whooped big time. Reminded just how steep the learning curve is in multiplayer, learning the guns, maps and killstreaks. First game 1/9 second game 1/3 :-(

Played a couple of hours last night on single player and really enjoyed it, right up until I paused the game and then it wouldn't let me unpause it so I lost a little bit of progress. Had a couple of games of TDM and got whooped big time. Reminded just how steep the learning curve is in multiplayer, learning the guns, maps and killstreaks. First game 1/9 second game 1/3 :-(

I saw you pop on last night. I looked at my friends list and i had 14 friends on line and was going to jump into a game with one of you lot...i was the only **** playing Battlefield 3, everyone else was smashing this to shit!!! :)

My first match wasn't bad at all, started off with two quick kills and ended 7-5 I think. Next game though and it was ass on plate time, 0-7. Bugger. Tamuff is right, learning the maps is hard!

No recoil? Seriously?

Well I'm killing people with the UMP from range. And that's saying something because my accuracy is really toss. Not really a big criticism though as said above it's not as bad as MW2. Doesn't really change the game for the worse all that much.

How are you doing that? I can barely kill people at range with an assault rifle. My big criticism of this game is that seems to take a ridiculous number of shots to kill someone.

Depends what type of weapon you use

An M16 with burst fire will kill anything in 2 bursts one with a headshot the downside is if you miss at close mid range your pretty much **** as you cant spray it wildly and net a kill

Ive also noticed as well some people are just impossible to kill im not sure if its to do with internet connections but i could of swore that i was shooting this guy last night about 10 times and he just wouldnt die turned round and killed me in a few shots, ive had a few problems with the knife not connecting as well getting me a kill frustrating

completed the single player, and it was good, better than i thought. however, i've struggled with the multiplayer, bigtime, just seems like a big ****, every time i move from cover, i get shot in the back, you don't seem to be able to take a corner without running head first into someone. i've come across quite a few campers aswell, which is inevitable, do not understanding how people get enjoyment from playing like that. i'm going to stick with it for a bit longer, but i'll be heading back to battlefield 3 at this rate, and i didnt think i'd be saying that a few weeks ago.

Â