Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

Still only had half a dozen games on multiplayer and have finished the first level of the campaign, but I came here to post that it appears that the person who made the London multiplayer map has never been to London in their life!

What the ****? Pre-ordered wiith GAME, was told it would be here on release day, post has come, no game.

You sure its Royal Mail whos delivering it?? Mines being delivered by DHL

Yeah. I just pre-ordered the standard game and selected free delivery.

Never mind though, as I've just bought it from ASDA and I'll be returning the pre-ordered copy to GAME whenever it decides to turn up.

What the ****? Pre-ordered wiith GAME, was told it would be here on release day, post has come, no game.

Never mind though, as I've just bought it from ASDA and I'll be returning the pre-ordered copy to GAME whenever it decides to turn up.

GAME are shit for deliveries mate. I ordered an XBOX Fifa 10 a couple of years ago and they sent it on PS3 instead. It even said on the receipt 'XBOX 360 - FIFA 10'.

I managed to squeeze about 5 hours sleep in, if that (darn you nights :angry: ) so now the day is mine!

GAME are shit for deliveries mate. I ordered an XBOX Fifa 10 a couple of years ago and they sent it on PS3 instead. It even said on the receipt 'XBOX 360 - FIFA 10'.

I managed to squeeze about 5 hours sleep in, if that (darn you nights :angry: ) so now the day is mine!

I've always received pre-orders either early or on-time before. Won't be pre-ordering with them again though.

First impressions are good. I love what they have done with the kill streaks (you can pick a "support" class who doesnt lose his streak when he dies, but his rewards tend to be things for the team like UAV or SAM turrets) though I missed completely with my first two predator missiles. The sound seems beefier than any other Call of Duty game, and the gun models seem more like they look on the PC versions of the game. I know developers have figured out how to render different parts of the screen at different resolutions now, so I presume the gun model appears to be better looking because of that.

Only played death match so far, the Kill Confirmed death match is great. Brings a bit of objective based gameplay for those of us who dont like fighting over flags and getting spawn locked by clans.

As for the guns, what is everybody using? I am sticking with my M4 at the moment, it appears to be the low power/low recoil weapon it always has been in Call of Duty games and I have two classes with it at the moment, an offensive kill streak one with a silencer and a supportive kill streak one with a red dot sight. I have found myself losing regularly at distance to the Type 95, I think I will give that a bit of play time when I unlock it. I am using the first machine pistol at the moment, it is the one (Magpul FMG 9 I think) and the pro tip of switching to it immediately after spawning and then switching back to your primary is especially true here as the first time you switch it out it takes twice as long as normal because the guy has to unfold it.

First game, TDM: 35-7. I can get used to this :lol:
I started off terribly. 14-14. Didn't do much better in the next game and got something like 8-6. Doing better now though. Two 12-2s in a row. I always start of shit as I don't know the maps/haven't played CoD for months.

Thanks CBV, but alas no good to me; got my pre-order at Gamestation. Will be getting £21 off for Black Ops and SvR2011 when I get the **** to price-match with CEX's trade-in values, normally they do that extra £5 on top when you buy new releases within the first few weeks so I'm hoping to bag a juicy £26 off.

They're not supposed to do a pricematch to CEX and the trade 2 get £5 extra. It's one or the other.

However, there is a selection of newish games you can trade that get you bumper trade in deal, I know Batman's on it amongst others, and if you're trading one of those titles (can't remember them off the top of my head) you can get a very good deal.

Anywho, just back from 5 hours in hell. **** nightmare, but sold over £2k of COD alone.

Why is shopping in Game such a profoundly miserable exerience? Huge queue, but only two people on the tills, with two people walking up and down the queue trying to get people to buy the elite download package. Then when I finally get to the till, I'm again subjected to pleading to get me to part with another 30 odd notes.

"Can I interest you in the download package?".

"No thanks"

"Are you sure, it's a saving of £12 on the full price."

"No thanks, just the game".

"Well if you change your mind, you have another week to get it at the reduced price."

"No thanks"

"Anything else I can help you with, you can pre-order Skyrim...."~

"JUST GIVE ME MY **** GAME YOU UTTER C*** IT'S **** LUNCH **** TIME AND FUNNILY ENOUGH, I'D RATHER BE EATING A SANDWICH THAN STOOD IN HERE FOR HALF AN HOUR TALKING TO YOU WHEN I'VE MADE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR I DON'T WANT ANY OTHER TAT, I JUST MY **** GAME!!!!11111111"

C***s

First impressions are good. I love what they have done with the kill streaks (you can pick a "support" class who doesnt lose his streak when he dies, but his rewards tend to be things for the team like UAV or SAM turrets) though I missed completely with my first two predator missiles. The sound seems beefier than any other Call of Duty game, and the gun models seem more like they look on the PC versions of the game. I know developers have figured out how to render different parts of the screen at different resolutions now, so I presume the gun model appears to be better looking because of that.

Only played death match so far, the Kill Confirmed death match is great. Brings a bit of objective based gameplay for those of us who dont like fighting over flags and getting spawn locked by clans.

As for the guns, what is everybody using? I am sticking with my M4 at the moment, it appears to be the low power/low recoil weapon it always has been in Call of Duty games and I have two classes with it at the moment, an offensive kill streak one with a silencer and a supportive kill streak one with a red dot sight. I have found myself losing regularly at distance to the Type 95, I think I will give that a bit of play time when I unlock it. I am using the first machine pistol at the moment, it is the one (Magpul FMG 9 I think) and the pro tip of switching to it immediately after spawning and then switching back to your primary is especially true here as the first time you switch it out it takes twice as long as normal because the guy has to unfold it.

Ill be going with the trusty M16 love the burst fire cant believe they removed the FAMAS going to unlock all the assassin perks and go hunting like i did in the previous game being a sneaky bastard as usual

As for sniper rifles ill be going with the bolt action

Why is shopping in Game such a profoundly miserable exerience? Huge queue, but only two people on the tills, with two people walking up and down the queue trying to get people to buy the elite download package. Then when I finally get to the till, I'm again subjected to pleading to get me to part with another 30 odd notes.

"Can I interest you in the download package?".

"No thanks"

"Are you sure, it's a saving of £12 on the full price."

"No thanks, just the game".

"Well if you change your mind, you have another week to get it at the reduced price."

"No thanks"

"Anything else I can help you with, you can pre-order Skyrim...."~

"JUST GIVE ME MY **** GAME YOU UTTER C*** IT'S **** LUNCH **** TIME AND FUNNILY ENOUGH, I'D RATHER BE EATING A SANDWICH THAN STOOD IN HERE FOR HALF AN HOUR TALKING TO YOU WHEN I'VE MADE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR I DON'T WANT ANY OTHER TAT, I JUST MY **** GAME!!!!11111111"

C***s

5yynas.jpg

Think basically the same, I'm liking it so far it's MW2 with toned down bullshit.

Been using the UMP, I choose it off the start off class and liked it since, picked up a few good guns too.

Â