Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

I really can't make up my mind on which gun to use. There are some very poor maps on this too which is disappointing. I do like it overall though. Has anyone prestiged yet? Also, have any of the trophy/achievement hunters finished it yet? One of my mates has done 82% trophies already the geek!

Im so glad i didnt get this and went down the BF3 route, obviously havnt played it, but judging by the majority of posts on this thread it seems abit, well...crap! :?

It says it all, when after 2 days of release people are talking about prestiging! Its took me 5h 35m to get to rank 6 on BF3!

Think i will leave this one alone.

Personally I think the maps are brilliant. Its also the most streamlined and balanced COD ive played. I cant see what people are bitching about. Mind you, you always get this reaction after the first couple of days after release when people are getting their arses handed to them whilst getting used to the maps.

I thought Black Ops was cack. MW2 was ace though so Im hoping this is when I gert round to playing it.

is Ghost back?? i heard rumours he would be?

Ghost (the character rather than the perk) isn't back, although Craig Fairbrass does voice another character and utters the immortal phrase, "Let's do this".

Personally I think the maps are brilliant. Its also the most streamlined and balanced COD ive played. I cant see what people are bitching about. Mind you, you always get this reaction after the first couple of days after release when people are getting their arses handed to them whilst getting used to the maps.

Think they're far too small. Combine that with it being a fast paced game and it's just not a good thing. This is easily the highest k/d I've had to start a COD game, so nothing to do with me getting me ass handed to me.

Just unlocked the AA12 last night, good to have that back in my arsenal! Using the Skorpion with it too, silenced. Seen me fare a bit better with regards to KD ratio but only at 1.12 currently. Was 1.32 in MW2 so I'd like to get back up to that range again.

In the map debate, I'm not a fan of any really so far, but that was the same for me in Mw2. Just learning them is the issue.

Is anyone else noticing loads of lagging in the game? I got a pretty good connection and Black ops was running really smooth but this just isn't.

I walk round a corner and by the time I see him I am dead. If I watch his kill cam back it looks like I walk out and just stand there while he empties a whole mag into me.

I have read somewhere that they try and compensate by slowing down people with faster connections, feels like they got it wrong to me!

Not impressed with this game at all. The maps are terrible. Generally doing pretty well on it, K/D is 1.90 i think.

There's just nothing to learn really, no teamwork, poor maps.

I actually think Black Ops was massively better! The map structure on BO was far more balanced. Too many ally ways and small rooms and "stuff" everywhere....

Went through the campaign today, enjoyed it, thankfully there wasn't much typical kill people, move up, kill, move type stuff that plagued the earlier CoD's. Kept it interesting.

I was actually pretty surprised by a scene in London, it's not what you expect from a game

Â